- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Madrid, October 24th to 26th
UNITEC stages at Fruit Attraction: fruit and vegetables have no secrets!
UNI_ONE LF JOLLY
As part of this important event UNITEC offers a range of innovative machines and systems able to guarantee the highest standards of reliability and profitability and enable the industry to move forward in processing, in terms of capacity, sensitivity , quality and labor savings.
Among the new products to be introduced to the industry during the exhibition in Madrid:
UNI_ONE LF JOLLY: a machine, a multitude of fruit!
It is an extremely versatile calibration technology, suitable for a multitude of fruits and vegetables. This calibrator is able to work with countless products of different shapes and sizes (from apricots to oranges, persimmons from lemons, from apples to pears, mandarins and eggplant, until the tomatoes), dramatically shortening the amortization of the initial investments.
As part of the "PASARELA INNOVA" Unitec will present UNI_SLM_APRICOT VISION , an absolute novelty on the market. It is a system able to detect, through optical sensors which operate on band of infrared light, the consistency of the pulp of apricots, eliminating those not suitable for marketing. Coming from the R & D department of UNITEC, it is an extremely innovative machine that offers significant advantages, ensuring a quality that was previously unimaginable and enabling the export of fruit and vegetables in far away countries.
For more information:
Phone: (+39) 0545 288884
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 "Our automatic peelers are sold to 50 countries"
- 2023-02-03 "We are impressed with how well the robot handles picking and defoliation"
- 2023-02-03 "You will inevitably need continuous flow systems to continue to serve the demand"
- 2023-02-03 IG International starts joint venture with Agrograde
- 2023-02-02 Technologies and sorters: upturn after slowdown due to pandemic and wars
- 2023-02-02 Interko introduces next generation ripening cooler
- 2023-02-02 "Our Fruscan S7 sorting technology helps customers better set their own product standards"
- 2023-02-02 Integrated systems to maintain the cold chain
- 2023-02-01 Potato and farm machinery going up for auction in Shropshire
- 2023-01-31 "It is not worth the risk of losing crops due to frost"
- 2023-01-31 "Long delivery times make used machines more attractive, even for large companies"
- 2023-01-31 Special auction at former production location of Homann Feinkost GmbH
- 2023-01-31 New technologies and interesting players
- 2023-01-31 Bloomfield Robotics uses AI to help with plant management
- 2023-01-30 Kimchi vending machine on station platform near Tokyo is a great success
- 2023-01-27 Potatoes transported on 135 meter long conveyor belt to Middle Eastern French fry factory
- 2023-01-27 Showcasing a flowpacker for increased sustainability
- 2023-01-27 Italian vegetable harvesters are partnering with the Netherlands
- 2023-01-26 Scanner uses algorithms and NIR sensor to identify freshness of avocados and strawberries
- 2023-01-25 How citrus packhouses can improve profitability with the latest sorting and grading solutions