- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
US: Mastronardi set to unveil Inspired by Flavor
“The evolution of our Sunset brand is an exciting time for us as we continue to grow both nationally and internationally,” said Chris Veillon, Director of Marketing. Visitors to Mastronardi’s PMA Booth 1248 will immediately notice the new high impact graphics on all labels, boxes, bags, and related packaging.
New products and packaging development will also be showcased during the show including the new Sunset Angel Sweet tomatoes and Sweet Twister Peppers. Mastronardi was also recently named a finalist with five items for the PMA Impact Awards; Excellence in Packaging with winners being announced on October 27th.
As part of the evolution of the Sunset brand, consumers will immediately notice how the Sunset logo has evolved. An overall smoother design combined with its signature orange, blue, and green colors, will give a much stronger position to the brand. Strategically placed on new label dielines which now include specific varietal nutritional information, the Sunset logo compliments high impact graphics that define the Signature, Gourmet, and Organic product lines.
Mastronardi’s brand positioning for its Sunset products is further strengthened with its Inspired By Flavor tagline. “We worked diligently with our senior management team & our creative partners to strategically position ourselves as the flavor guru’s, so to speak. Based on our company’s years of success in launching products like Campari, Splendido, Zima, and Kumato, we are focusing on the key characteristic of our varieties which is their flavor profile,” stated Veillon. “We continually travel the world looking for the most unique and flavorful varieties and trial hundreds of tomatoes annually, we are truly inspired by flavor,” concluded Veillon.
“Flavor is who we are and what we have always been known for, now we are putting in our tag line”, said Paul Mastronardi, President.
Mastronardi’s Executive Chef’s Kathy Casey (Seattle, WA) and Jason Rosso (Toronto, ON) will be in the company’s both at PMA serving a wide range of hors d’oeuvres, appetizers, and tasty treats throughout the duration of the show.
The new brand creative will be officially rolled out to all retailers in Spring 2013.
For more information:
Tel: +1 519 796 7722
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Calavo partnering with Old El Paso
- 2022-12-06 Fyffes completes community needs assesments for LATAM
- 2022-12-06 Colombia Avocado Board brings on new board members
- 2022-12-06 "We're the first to market fruit grown without nitrate contamination for two consecutive years"
- 2022-12-06 France: Pomliberty welcomes Vitalis as a shareholder
- 2022-12-06 Lincolnshire agri-tech company moves to new location
- 2022-12-06 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-06 Cairo 3A signs exclusive partnership to distribute Driscoll’s berries to the local market
- 2022-12-06 Limoneira closes sale of its Sevilla property for $2.6 million
- 2022-12-05 Equitable Food Initiative elects new board member
- 2022-12-05 Irritec announces the winner of the Best Agrishot 2022 photo contest
- 2022-12-02 Apeel will lay off a total of 96 employees from its Goleta office
- 2022-12-02 Berry grower/shipper offers expanded scholarships for 2023
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-01 Limoneira announces new vice president of field operations
- 2022-12-01 Nile’s futuristic vision is gaining traction in Southern Africa
- 2022-12-01 Australian Table Grape Association welcomes new board members
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation