- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fruit tasting for terminal workers at Port of Cape Town
- How a New Zealand businessman established a successful cherry orchard from scratch by focusing on a niche
- Uncertainty ahead of Israeli citrus season
- New Zealand growers pulling out all the stops to attract workers
- “In Greece, we face increases up to 110-120% in our electricity bills”
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
"US: Yerecic Label to sponsor "Sensory Experience" at PMA"
"When walking the show floor at Fresh Summit, you see delicious dishes that you just have to stop and sample," said Yerecic Label's VP of Sales & Marketing Rich Thoma. "Consumers can get this same experience in their local supermarket through our Easy Fresh Cooking labels which provide pictures of finished dishes and instructions on how to prepare them."
Yerecic Label has 40 years of experience in product branding, consumer interaction and inspiring the consumer at the point of purchase. The company will exhibit at the PMA Fresh Summit exposition in Anaheim, CA on October 27 - 28, 2012 in booth #3260.
"Sponsoring the Sensory Experience contest supports Yerecic Label's commitment to excellence in fresh produce industry marketing," said Yerecic Label President Art Yerecic. "Our company's knowledge and expertise about trending consumer preferences can help increase consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables across the board by providing labels that inspire at the point of purchase."
Ten exhibitor finalists were selected on September 26, and will each provide samples of their recipe to the panel for judging during the show.
The recipes will be judged on the following categories; appearance, aroma, taste, quality indicators, produce-centric and innovation. This year there will be two winners, one selected as "Buyer's choice" and one as "Kid's choice". The winners of the Sensory Experience will be announced at 4:30 pm, October 28, 2012 on the Fresh Summit show floor.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Peru projects $260m in business deals for fruit & veg sector from PMA
- 2017-10-31 "Our momentum continues to move forward"
- 2017-10-30 Fresh Summit exhibitors donate more than 312,000 pounds of fresh produce
- 2017-10-27 Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers' JUICI™ apple sees increased US interest
- 2017-10-26 Jin Ju Wilder ‘humbled & eager’ to lead 2017-2018 PMA Board of Directors
- 2017-10-25 Innovations at PMA: American growers get extra value from their product
- 2017-10-24 Fresh Summit exhibitors earn honors
- 2017-10-20 Emerson launches new brand and shipment tracking app
- 2017-10-20 Preparing for new leadership West Pak Avocado debuts new campaign
- 2017-10-20 Children given final call on Sensory Experience Contest winners at PMA
- 2017-10-19 Sunkist citrus season begins at 2017 PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Guatemala will showcase its agricultural exports at the PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Seasonal quartet of juices featured at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Oneonta’s JUICI™ apple to show star power at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Guatemala increases number of delegates by 75% to 80 members
- 2017-10-18 Wonderful Brands unite at PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-18 Fox Solutions™ modifies pouch bagger to accommodate tree fruit
- 2017-10-17 Farmer’s Best exhibits for 21st year at Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-17 New veggies rooted in freshness
- 2017-10-17 Autumn Glory is making its annual debut at PMA Fresh Summit