- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
Germany: HILD acquires chives programme
“The program of Rijk Zwaan is a valuable addition to our existing chives assortment,” commented Paul Rubitschek, Managing Director of HILD. “We are pleased to now extend the offering to our customers with five additional varieties, among them the two hybrids Polyquick and Marlau.”
All activities have been transferred to HILD with immediate effect.
For more information:
Tel: +31 (0)475 599 168
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-24 100% Vegan friendly DIY Pesto Kit introduced in The Netherlands
- 2022-11-17 “We are known for our high-quality fresh herbs that are asked for by our clients.”
- 2022-11-10 Swiss: From supplying retail to the year-round cultivation of natural plant extracts
- 2022-11-09 Spike in fresh herb consumption for the holiday season
- 2022-10-28 Spontaneous herbs become a resource
- 2022-10-26 Singapore: "Our demand is more than we can supply"
- 2022-10-25 "Many herb varieties - most notably basil - are now selling nicely throughout the year"
- 2022-10-24 “The additional energy costs will be difficult to pass on to our sales price”
- 2022-09-29 Basil grown especially for pesto
- 2022-09-27 Dried aromatic herbs for the foreign markets
- 2022-09-21 "Encouraging supply situation - but sales are slowing a bit"
- 2022-09-13 "We'll launch our live basil in Spain in December, and in October 2023, we'll arrive in the United Kingdom"
- 2022-08-31 Major Georgian aromatic herb grower halts exports as production is insufficient
- 2022-08-10 Unprecedented challenges ahead for the Fresh Herbs Industry
- 2022-07-22 Belgium: In comparison to last year, we’ve doubled production, as well as our revenue
- 2022-07-20 Herb prices skyrocket in Australia
- 2022-07-13 "Herbs are used sparingly in culinary delights"
- 2022-07-01 Basil, thyme, rosemary and other fresh herbs
- 2022-06-24 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-21 "African air-shipped goods will always have their place on the market, especially in winter"