- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
“Aristis” fruit spread 100% fruit and fruit juices
“It's a product with no added sugar and no artificial additives,” said Loizos Symeou, Export Manager of Makedoniki. “It's only fruit and fruit juices, no flavorings or preservatives.” He said they market the product to consumers who pay special attention to the nutritional information of their products, and so far, the market has received the product very well.
“We got a distinction at the SIAL fair two years ago for the fruit spread,” he said. “We're also opening up new markets, month by month, all over the world.”
Aristis comes in two containers, a glass jar and a fully-recyclable plastic container both with long self life. At 280 grams and 220 grams, respectively, both containers are small enough that consumers are able to enjoy the spread when it's at its most fresh.
“We choose the highest quality fruits from the very best suppliers, sweeten that with natural fruit juice, pasteurize it, vacuum it and then ship that all over the world,” said Symeou. “It's a 100 percent natural product marketed to people who care about nutrition.”
The “Aristis” fruit spread can be used as a desert with yoghurt or on bread.
You can find Makedoniki’s products in SIAL 2012 in Paris 21-25 October. Confectionery Hall 5a / F 163
For more information:
5th km Skidra Veria
Tel: +30 23810 71438-9
Fax: +30 23810 72323
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Avocado grower-shipper enters licensing partnership with Old El Paso brand
- 2022-11-29 "It's wonderful that we can work together to ensure that French fries remain affordable"
- 2022-11-25 Nigeria: Chivita drives consumer preference with its excellent quality
- 2022-11-23 Egyptian canned vegetable producers continue to serve the Russian market
- 2022-11-22 “Our Phyte juice line is a fun way to consume fruit and vegetables”
- 2022-11-22 The cost of tomato products has doubled
- 2022-11-21 Growing demand for Italian processed products on the US markets
- 2022-11-17 Processed fruit and veg consumption driven by changing diets, busy lifestyles
- 2022-11-15 It’s easier to eat more produce and reduce food waste with frozen fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-14 Arctic Gardens gets a rebrand
- 2022-11-11 Taiwan company to provide more healthy pre-packaged food for APAC market
- 2022-11-04 "The export of deep-processed garlic products is increasing year by year"
- 2022-11-04 An Italian all-female company making its way abroad through processed fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-02 FAVES: Unharvested fruit and vegetables turned into chewy sweets
- 2022-11-02 Kenya Breweries Limited launches fruit flavoured beer
- 2022-10-28 A drop of 10% for processed tomatoes in Italy
- 2022-10-27 "Extra virgin avocado oil is a very interesting and healthy alternative to other vegetable oils"
- 2022-10-26 "With freshly packed sauerkraut, we're tapping into a new market"
- 2022-10-25 A natural puree Spanish tomato was awarded the Mediterranean Taste Awards' Gold Award
- 2022-10-24 Rescue Pops – Plums Up: Sorbet sticks made from repurposed plums