- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Berg River farmers avoid loadshedding through pilot project with Eskom
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW BANANAS
- Results of retractable cooling roof trials with strawberries in Mexico
- Fruit Logistica magazine FreshPlaza/Primeur now available online
- “We’re reaching a point where conventional costs more than organic”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
US: Crunch Pak to debut new products at PMA
Crunch Pak’s 20 x 40-foot booth (#1102) will highlight the variety and scope of products available, and include a cooking station with Chef Amanda Magadan of Orlando.
On Saturday Chef Magadan will serve Gram's Buttermilk Waffles with Warm Apple Pie Topping; Apple Choco Won-Tons; and Green Apple Salsa with Cinnamon Pita Chips.
On Sunday, the booth menu will include Summer's Here Fruit Salad; Asian Apple Slaw; and Apple Oatmeal Crisp.
The Crunch Pak booth will also feature a dedicated display area for its co-branded product line with Disney.
Among the new products debuting at PMA will be Crunch Pak’s FlavorZ. FlavorZ are apples infused with a natural flavoring that result in another fruit flavor. The apples are infused after slicing which means the texture and appearance are not changed.
Also debuting at PMA will be Crunch Pak’s Salad Kitz. Salad Kitz will come in two versions initially: Sweet and Creamy Tropical Salad that features diced sweet and tart apples, dried pineapple, mango, papaya, candied pecans with a creamy dressing and Crunchy Creamy Waldorf Salad. Returning Fresh Summit attendees may recall sampling a fresh Waldorf Salad in Crunch Pak’s booth last year.
"It continues to be about innovation for us," said Tony Freytag, vice president of sales and marketing. "PMA is an opportunity to tell the industry what we’re doing to meet consumer demand for healthy, fresh convenient food."
For more information:
Tel: +1 509 782 7753
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Peru projects $260m in business deals for fruit & veg sector from PMA
- 2017-10-31 "Our momentum continues to move forward"
- 2017-10-30 Fresh Summit exhibitors donate more than 312,000 pounds of fresh produce
- 2017-10-27 Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers' JUICI™ apple sees increased US interest
- 2017-10-26 Jin Ju Wilder ‘humbled & eager’ to lead 2017-2018 PMA Board of Directors
- 2017-10-25 Innovations at PMA: American growers get extra value from their product
- 2017-10-24 Fresh Summit exhibitors earn honors
- 2017-10-20 Emerson launches new brand and shipment tracking app
- 2017-10-20 Preparing for new leadership West Pak Avocado debuts new campaign
- 2017-10-20 Children given final call on Sensory Experience Contest winners at PMA
- 2017-10-19 Sunkist citrus season begins at 2017 PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Guatemala will showcase its agricultural exports at the PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Seasonal quartet of juices featured at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Oneonta’s JUICI™ apple to show star power at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Guatemala increases number of delegates by 75% to 80 members
- 2017-10-18 Wonderful Brands unite at PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-18 Fox Solutions™ modifies pouch bagger to accommodate tree fruit
- 2017-10-17 Farmer’s Best exhibits for 21st year at Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-17 New veggies rooted in freshness
- 2017-10-17 Autumn Glory is making its annual debut at PMA Fresh Summit