- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
New guideline on microbiological risk assessment
The toolkit serves as a guideline that facilitates the identification of hygiene hazards during the harvest of fresh fruit and vegetables, and the comprehension of the measures to be considered in mitigating those hazards.
Each identified risk is referenced to a relevant control point in the IFA standard. In cases in which the standard does not cover the risk per se, the guideline recommends additional best practices that should be followed to manage the risk. These best practices can be viewed as additional points that will be evaluated for possible inclusion in future versions of the standard.
The new guideline will be presented and discussed during the GlobalG.A.P SUMMIT2012 at the Roundtable Session on microbiologigal issues on November 6, and the Breakout Session - Produce on November 8.
Click here to see the full SUMMIT Program.
For more information:
GLOBALG.A.P. c/o FoodPLUS GmbH
Tel: +49 (0) 2 21-5 79 93-997
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-01 The Ruys Groep: "Spend investment capital as efficiently as possible"
- 2022-11-18 Green Day Produce, Inc. recalls Enoki mushrooms because of possible health risk
- 2022-11-18 Project looks at E. coli risk during romaine post-harvest cooling
- 2022-11-15 Freshfel warning: Food safety can suffer due to rising energy costs
- 2022-11-14 "It is important to have technical expert boots on the ground to support growers in improving their food safety systems"
- 2022-11-10 Recall for lettuce varieties after exceeding limit for Lambda-cyhalothrin in Belgium
- 2022-11-09 Ghana trains airport staff on cold chain aspects to avoid losses
- 2022-11-04 Kalera voluntarily recalls fresh lettuce products because of possible health risk
- 2022-11-01 New pesticide usage norms to impact agri-exports from developing countries
- 2022-10-25 PlantwisePlus training helps Kenyan growers meet KS1758 food safety standard
- 2022-10-25 No plan to ban food items entering Kuwait while cholera spreads in Lebanon
- 2022-10-25 Researchers find high level of contamination when analyzing produce in Spain
- 2022-10-21 Food safety monitoring could be more effective
- 2022-10-21 New Zealand: Three more hepatitis A cases in frozen berry outbreak
- 2022-10-19 Enoki Mushroom recalled due to Listeria monocytogenes
- 2022-10-13 Strategies to minimize Listeria contaminations
- 2022-10-11 Renaissance Food Group recalls products with vegetables after testing finds Listeria
- 2022-10-07 FDA food safety prevention strategies for imported mushrooms and bulb onions
- 2022-10-07 FDA reveals cantaloupe was behind outbreak of Salmonella Typhimurium infections
- 2022-10-07 CDC says outbreak linked to Wendy’s sandwiches is over