- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
European Jazz season to be unleashed
According to insiders, the yield in France will be slightly lower than usual, a minor shortage that will be complemented with Italian crop along the way. Some 17,000 tons of Jazz apples will make their way to Northern Europe, about the same amount as last year.
Rumours abound that the apples are also a tad smaller, due to cold weather, but the taste has not been affected. Warmer weather during the ripening process has made sure of that.
The Jazz is subject to a novelty this year: starting next Monday October 8, curious folk can visit a website entirely devoted to the apple: www.jazzapple.eu. The site will give all possible information about the Jazz and the coming season.
For more information:
Enzafruit New Zealand Continent
B – 3800 St- Truiden
BTW BE 425 134 568
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-31 Apple grower Rockit hopes to see more orchards planted in New Zealand
- 2022-10-28 EU apples: Smaller fruit sizes and lower volumes due to drought and heatwave events
- 2022-10-27 Good campaign for Angelica di Romagna pears
- 2022-10-26 Ireland: locally-grown apples and pears hit Tesco shelves for first time in years
- 2022-10-25 Apple trade with China offers South Africa a welcome counterpoint to poor European pear sales
- 2022-10-24 Kenyan apple growers set out to expand global market share
- 2022-10-21 Apple grower-shipper focuses on thinking outside the box
- 2022-10-20 'British apples really are among the best in the world, but they need saving'
- 2022-10-19 "Good development of KIKU and EVELINA"
- 2022-10-18 "Sweet Sensation sales off to good start"
- 2022-10-17 "Electricity in Greece costs well over 100% more this season"
- 2022-10-14 “If we sold all of the apples now, we wouldn’t have any fruits later in the season”
- 2022-10-13 Blue Whale invests in Candine to win back young French and European consumers
- 2022-10-12 Yoichi Orchard: About 60 varieties of fruit crops, used for practical training and cutting-edge research
- 2022-10-11 “While Chilean and Brazilian apples failed in India last year, Poland and Turkey both did really well”
- 2022-10-10 Kanzi partners positive about new European season despite difficult market conditions
- 2022-10-07 Waimea Plains: Growers believe nitrate levels are affecting color of apples
- 2022-10-06 The Italian Samboa and Ambrosia apples will hit Asian markets soon
- 2022-10-05 "Given the current climate, we are working with our customers to ensure apples are still a regular purchase in every shopping basket."
- 2022-10-04 “We started packing apples at the same time that we’re picking them”