- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
US: Purfresh named Global Cleantech 100 Company for fourth consecutive year
The Global Cleantech 100 list is unique in the sector because it highlights the promise of private clean technology companies from all around the world, focusing on those companies which the players in the market feel are currently the most likely to make the most significant market impact over the next 5-10 years.
"It is a significant honor that Purfresh has been selected as one of the 100 most promising cleantech companies in the world for the fourth consecutive year,” said Dr. Brian Westcott, president and CEO of Purfresh. “Being named to this prestigious list is a reflection of our continued commitment and dedication to providing the agricultural industry with the latest technology that naturally, and effectively, protects the quality of fresh produce, and other high value cargo, as it moves around the world via ocean transit.”
The list is derived from Cleantech Group’s own data and research combined with the weighted qualitative judgments of hundreds of nominations and the viewpoints of a global panel of 75 cleantech experts, drawn principally from leading financial investors in Asia, Europe and North America, and from representatives of multi-national corporations. 8,285 companies were nominated this year from 85 countries. These companies were weighted and scored to create a short list of 236 companies presented to the expert panel for final input. The end result was 100 companies from 13 countries.
“The Global Cleantech 100 is a natural extension of our companywide mission to help corporations, investors and financiers, professional service firms and governmental agencies connect with global cleantech innovation,” said Sheeraz Haji, Cleantech Group CEO. “This report celebrates the best in innovation and is the industry standard on gauging where cleantech innovation is headed next.”
The complete list of 100 companies was revealed today at the Global Cleantech 100 Summit & Gala in Washington, D.C. http://events.cleantech.com/global100/.
For more information:
Tel: +1 650.319.1160 ext. 318
www.purfresh.com and www.intellipur.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-01 Limoneira announces new vice president of field operations
- 2022-12-01 Nile’s futuristic vision is gaining traction in Southern Africa
- 2022-12-01 Australian Table Grape Association welcomes new board members
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation
- 2022-11-30 Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- 2022-11-30 Avocado board program educates future board participants
- 2022-11-30 Murcian company with a workforce of almost 240 workers has filed for bankruptcy
- 2022-11-30 Zespri releases climate change adaption plan
- 2022-11-30 Hortifrut grows its quarterly income by 19% thanks to dynamic blueberry offer
- 2022-11-30 "Thanks to our laser cutting equipment, we are able to produce machine parts within a few hours"
- 2022-11-29 USDA files action against Texas company for alleged PACA violations
- 2022-11-29 Johannes Bliestle and Hans-Jörg Friedrich take over responsibility in BVEO and DRV committee work
- 2022-11-29 France: Carrefour speeds up same-day delivery in Paris region with the STEF group
- 2022-11-28 Food-tech venture Pluckk records $5 mln annualised revenue run rate in October
- 2022-11-28 NTB supports foreign large-scale retailers in their purchases in Italy
- 2022-11-28 Fruit importer happy to be back at Asia Fruit Logistica
- 2022-11-28 Very strong third-quarter financial results in a more challenging economic and geopolitical environment
- 2022-11-28 Dutch pallet company officially inaugurates new building