- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
US: Lotpath releases iPad app for fresh produce inspections
Lotpath Inspector was created to work in conjunction with Lotpath Quality,Lotpath’s fresh produce quality control web app. Lotpath CEO, Mike Dodson, states “After creating numerous custom software solutions for fresh produce and processed food companies to track product quality, we realized that many food companies were still using pencil and paper, or standalone spreadsheets, for recording quality data. With it’s large screen and integrated camera, the iPad is the perfect digital data capture device for fresh produce inspections. We’re excited to work with produce companies to move them into the next generation of quality data management systems.”
Lotpath created the first few versions of the software quietly working under the radar with four produce companies: HMC Farms, Wespak Sales, Mountain View Fruit Sales, and Family Tree Farms. Michael Toms, Director of IT at HMC Farms states “Lotpath Quality and Lotpath Inspector give us real-time visibility of product quality data and photos as it flows through our packing and shipping operations.”
Fresh produce companies that use Famous Software for accounting and inventory will benefit from the integration and data synchronization offered by Lotpath Quality and Lotpath Inspector.
The Lotpath software adds a valuable quality control function to a company’s Famous software.
Fresh produce companies who use a software package other than Famous will benefit from Lotpath’s simple and easy to use web app for managing master lookup data.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-11-24 "Industry has growing needs for temperature and humidity data loggers"
- 2022-11-18 Indian farmers turn to technology to combat unpredictable weather
- 2022-11-17 "Digitization supports personal customer care"
- 2022-11-15 Indian farmers open e-Commerce startup with 10,000 producers as suppliers
- 2022-11-11 Tunisian technology at the service of fruit and vegetable producers in North and West Africa
- 2022-11-08 The new yield management platform saving apple and citrus growers time in the field
- 2022-11-03 University of Florida builds agri artificial intelligence hub
- 2022-11-03 Report claims that hackers could block major global trade routes
- 2022-10-26 New tech sizes 5000 apples, straight off the truck
- 2022-10-25 "Unfortunately, the potential of a well-functioning software system is still underestimated too often"
- 2022-10-21 Tingo Mobile signs trade agreement with All Farmers Association of Nigeria
- 2022-10-19 "We have launched a reuseable 4G wireless temperature and humidity location recorder with light sensors"
- 2022-10-19 Smart paper as sustainable alternative for data logger
- 2022-10-18 "This year, retailers will need an extra number of producing suppliers, and our platform is the ideal place to find them"
- 2022-10-14 NZ collaboration links consumer insights to the produce value chain
- 2022-10-11 Tools and technologies for monitoring global shipments
- 2022-10-03 Real-time in-transit visibility reduces losses in produce shipments
- 2022-09-29 Veiling Zaltbommel's digital auction to go online around Feb 2023
- 2022-09-28 Spain's leading crop sales portal updates its website including improvements suggested by users