- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
UK: Success with very long carrots
Darren Blick took his set of five lengthy carrots to the National Championships held in Malvern last weekend.
He came fourth of 17 entries from a number of top exhibitors, and he came first in the Malvern Open Show with his set of three long carrots.
This capped a second season of showing, in which Mr Blick got first for potatoes in the Southern Branch National Championships along with third for long carrots, stump carrots and cabbage, first and Best in Show with long carrots at the National Flower Show held in Shepton Mallet.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 "Next month there could be a shortage of lettuce in the market"
- 2022-11-25 Is inflation affecting Ontario carrot demand?
- 2022-11-25 Organic vegetables are doing well
- 2022-11-25 Growers can use a test kit to detect ToBRFV before plants even shows signs
- 2022-11-25 Zimbabwean growers frustrated by tomatoes being smuggled in
- 2022-11-25 “The winter broccoli season is starting slower than expected”
- 2022-11-25 "The forecasts that producers had in Almeria were inaccurate"
- 2022-11-25 The organic market gains three new vegetable varieties
- 2022-11-24 Kabul residents complain of high vegetable prices
- 2022-11-24 "Cauliflower shortage has allowed its price to remain at an average of €1.20 per kilo"
- 2022-11-24 Less concerns about the ToBRFV virus this year in Sicily
- 2022-11-23 Pricey lettuce has restaurants and grocers pulling salad from menus and shelves
- 2022-11-23 Peak Brussels sprouts crop ready for holiday season
- 2022-11-23 Fresh-cut segment balances between problems and innovations
- 2022-11-23 New vegetable varieties being released
- 2022-11-23 Coles and CSIRO team up to create vegetable snack
- 2022-11-23 Stagnating to declining acreage for open ground vegetables in Hesse
- 2022-11-23 The German vegetable sector is facing up to the current challenges
- 2022-11-23 Karachi citizens bear brunt of gap between official and retail vegetable prices
- 2022-11-23 Colombo Municipal Council switches to vegetables amid looming food crisis