- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
US (FL): New logo for Fresh-Veg
Fresh-Veg is a family owned broker/grower representative and specializes in year-round sales of squash, tomatoes, bell peppers, hot peppers and all Mexican fruits and vegetables that crosses Nogales, AZ and McAllen, TX. Fresh-Veg has offices in Florida, Nevada, Arizona and South Carolina.
“I started Fresh-Veg in 1991 as a broker specializing in servicing wholesalers. My wholesale business has grown steadily by providing exceptional service and procuring quality products from various sources and delivering products that exceeded my customer expectations,” explains Eliseo Trujillo, Owner/President of Fresh-Veg. “During the last several years my son Ely and daughter Lorena have joined the company and together the company has evolved to also operate more like a grower representative to service retailers and foodservice companies. I realize that in the produce business it is more important than ever to go as direct to the source as possible to reduce costs and procure the freshest and safest products. Our long-term goal at Fresh-Veg is to represent quality growers and sell their products under our own Certified Produce label. We created the new Fresh-Veg logo with that goal in mind and plan on building new Fresh-Veg marketing programs emphasizing our field-to-fork strategy,” explains Trujillo.
Ely Trujillo, Eliseo’s son is based in Las Vegas and has a former foodservice background. “I joined my fathers company in 2000 and then left to work for a large foodservice company between 2006 and 2008. When I came back to Fresh-Veg in 2008 my goal was to help transition Fresh-Veg into servicing foodservice and retail customers,” explains Ely Trujillo. “We have a Santa Maria, CA growing partner and started branding our products as Certified Produce in 2011. I created the brand with the long-term goal of extending the brand to other quality vegetable growers around the country. We are currently looking for new Fresh-Veg grower partners that share our Certified Produce vision. All Fresh-Veg and Certified Produce products are GAP, GMP and HACCP certified,” explains Ely Trujillo.
Fresh-Veg hired TFM International, Inc. to help them with marketing strategy and execution. TFM International specializes in produce advertising, communications and business development and is based in Mulberry, FL. “I am very excited about working with Fresh-Veg and helping them expand Fresh-Veg’s marketing programs,” explains Mark Vertrees, Owner/President of TFM.
For more information:
+1 (954) 347-8057
+1 (863) 607-4640
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Pennsylvania Cooperative Potato Growers celebrate 100 years of cooperation
- 2022-11-25 Lineage Logistics officially opens fully automated Cool Port II
- 2022-11-25 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-25 New management structure for Heemskerk fresh & easy
- 2022-11-24 Canadian growers invest $10,000 in St. John Ambulance
- 2022-11-24 AgroFresh transitions from publicly traded to private ownership
- 2022-11-24 Could your ugly Christmas sweater feature a pineapple?
- 2022-11-24 Cor van der Kaaij steps down from Lokal Harvest
- 2022-11-24 "Encouraging demand from hospitality, but retail is slowing"
- 2022-11-24 Japanese agri equipment leader invests in Israeli fresh produce quality control start-up
- 2022-11-23 "I love that I can add my expertise to VH's vertical packaging specialization"
- 2022-11-23 Driscoll's Russell Allwell discusses Berry Gardens acquisition
- 2022-11-23 Fyffes melon subsidiary wins social responsibility award in Honduras
- 2022-11-23 West Pak Avocado adds to sales team
- 2022-11-22 Oppy's John Anderson named to Business Laureates Hall of Fame
- 2022-11-22 Del Monte Foods finishes new Doha facility
- 2022-11-21 Paul Mastronardi honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2022-11-21 Monterey Mushrooms hires new western region sales director
- 2022-11-21 British Columbia and Saskatchewan companies partner in improving soil health
- 2022-11-21 France: Ombrea signs partnership with Banque des Territoires for 350 MW of agrivoltaic projects