- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
India winner of the NICCT India Business Award
The winning company is a subsidiary of the Dutch parent company INCOTEC Group B.V. This company is active in improving the quality of seeds using highly specialized and unique technologies which are completely new to the Indian market. These technologies include priming the seeds to improve germination, coating the seeds to improve ease of sowing and adding all kinds of actives and additives that protect the plant and stimulate growth. All these technologies are aimed at improving agricultural methods to help growers produce more with less. INCOTEC has been active in India for more than a decade and is one of the front-runners in the field of seed improvement and enhancement. In this way INCOTEC makes a contribution to the food production in India which is essential for the economic and social development of the country.
The NICCT India Business Award is sponsored by ING Bank and its purpose is to further recognize and stimulate the economic relations between the Netherlands and India. Entrepreneurs who have distinguished themselves in the area of India-Netherlands business can compete for this award. Companies of both Dutch and Indian origin operating in the Netherlands and doing business with India are invited to enrol. This annual competition is open to small, medium-sized as well as large companies.
The Award was first presented in 2009 and has become an annual event. Previous winners are Hyva Group, Vision Express and Danieli Corus. This year's winner of the NICCT Award is a pioneering enterprise which, within a short time, has managed to pave the way for future Dutch entrepreneurs seeking to establish themselves on the rapidly growing Indian market.
Mr. Ram Lakhina, Chairman of the NICCT, while speaking during the award giving ceremony, said that "INCOTEC has successfully introduced Dutch technical knowhow in seed coating and treatment to Indian agriculture and thus helped an important sector of the Indian economy to be more productive with less input. The model followed by this company in adapting cutting edge Dutch technologies to the Indian situation; producing locally in India and selling products at acceptable prices, is a winning model which can be adopted by other Dutch companies who aspire to enter the Indian market".
JanWillem Breukink, CEO & President of INCOTEC Group BV: "We are very proud of our Indian daughter, Integrated Coating & Seed Technology India. We view this award as recognition and appreciation of all the hard work and effort that we and our colleagues in India have invested in India-Netherlands business"
For more information, please visit: www.incotec.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Apeel will lay off a total of 96 employees from its Goleta office
- 2022-12-02 Berry grower/shipper offers expanded scholarships for 2023
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-01 Limoneira announces new vice president of field operations
- 2022-12-01 Nile’s futuristic vision is gaining traction in Southern Africa
- 2022-12-01 Australian Table Grape Association welcomes new board members
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation
- 2022-11-30 Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- 2022-11-30 Avocado board program educates future board participants
- 2022-11-30 Murcian company with a workforce of almost 240 workers has filed for bankruptcy
- 2022-11-30 Zespri releases climate change adaption plan
- 2022-11-30 Hortifrut grows its quarterly income by 19% thanks to dynamic blueberry offer
- 2022-11-30 "Thanks to our laser cutting equipment, we are able to produce machine parts within a few hours"
- 2022-11-29 USDA files action against Texas company for alleged PACA violations
- 2022-11-29 Johannes Bliestle and Hans-Jörg Friedrich take over responsibility in BVEO and DRV committee work
- 2022-11-29 France: Carrefour speeds up same-day delivery in Paris region with the STEF group
- 2022-11-28 Food-tech venture Pluckk records $5 mln annualised revenue run rate in October
- 2022-11-28 NTB supports foreign large-scale retailers in their purchases in Italy