- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Avocados From Mexico introduce Super Bowl campaign
The campaign will feature consumer incentives and retailer support, such as recipe inspiration through social media, in-store radio, merchandising focused on molcajete shaped display bins, and the Guac Center Pallet bin. The Guac Center Pallet bin is unique in that it has separate side pockets allowing retailers to merchandise everything a shopper would need to build their own guacamole, like tomatoes, onions, jalapeños or limes. Approximately 73 percent of people, hosts and guests alike, make grocery store trips specifically for the Big Game.
The Big Game is the perfect broad-reaching platform to promote avocado consumption surrounding the traditions of in-home entertaining for people of all backgrounds, said Stephanie Bazan, Market Development Director of AFM.
Hosts of Big Game parties want to create simple crowd-pleasing dishes and with the Big Game ranking as one of the top occasions where avocados - especially guacamole - are served, the Guac Nation program plans to reinforce the relationship between guacamole and football for the company.
Shopper incentives will also be introduced with the campaign. With this shopper incentive, consumers can save $1 when buying two Avocados From Mexico and any one Old El Paso TM Dinner Kit, Taco Shells, or Tortillas. The incentive running through the Ibotta platform is a pilot element new this year developed to drive incremental purchases. Through the Ibotta platform, consumers will have access to unlock the same incentive available through the Catalina Buyer Vision. Ibotta is intended to gamify the shopping experience.
Consumers can redeem the coupon by purchasing the product, taking a picture of the receipt through the app and receiving the rebate. Along with in-store and online savings, consumers will be able to enter for a chance to win a variety of prizes. One grand prize winner will receive a Big Game Prize Pack valued at $5,000 and 60 secondary prizes of $250 gift cards will be awarded. Retailers will also have the chance to win big when they join the Guac Nation and exercise their creativity at the store level.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 Goiás state starts new project for the production of irrigated fruits
- 2023-02-03 NZ High Court allows appeal of kiwifruit land valuation
- 2023-02-03 "The export of lychees has a price advantage this year"
- 2023-02-03 “This year is looking to be a great consolidation year in preparation for the next few years of growth"
- 2023-02-03 Inflation hasn't stopped kiwi sales
- 2023-02-02 Exports of Vietnamese agricultural products soaring
- 2023-02-02 New mango bins available via mango board
- 2023-02-02 "Our new target audience is young, active, and health-conscious"
- 2023-02-02 “Procedures applied at the Bulgarian border gate continue to affect our business”
- 2023-02-02 Confidence in Zespri has dropped over lack of pay
- 2023-02-02 Pakistan hopes to expand kiwifruit potential
- 2023-02-01 Anna Faris stars in new Big Game avocado campaign
- 2023-02-01 Demand for ginger and garlic outstrips production in Bangladesh
- 2023-02-01 Peak yellow dragon fruit supplies from Ecuador begin this month
- 2023-02-01 10,000 tons of avocados from Jalisco will arrive in the US for the 2023 Super Bowl
- 2023-02-01 Mission Produce to open UK distribution center with new ripening technology
- 2023-02-01 Heavy rain may lead to early stop to avocado exports, kiwifruit should escape major damage
- 2023-02-01 Granot Farmers begins marketing ripe and ready-to-eat avocados
- 2023-02-01 Philippines: Caraga Region to develop 2,100-hectare durian farm
- 2023-02-01 Coffin Bay hobby farmer sets Australian record with 1-kg elephant garlic