- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
California Prunes win at Polish PR Oscars
The awards final, dubbed the Polish PR industry’s equivalent of the Oscars, took place in Warsaw on Friday 2nd December and saw California Prunes’ ‘Friend from California’ campaign beat their competitors to win the highest award in the Food Sector category. In addition, the campaign was ranked as one of the three best projects within the Effectiveness category.
Commenting on the Board’s achievement, Esther Ritson-Elliott, European Marketing Director for the California Prune Board said, “We are thrilled to win this prestigious award especially given the fact that we were pitched against a number of iconic brands who have an established track record of marketing in Poland, whereas California Prunes has only been actively marketing its prunes in this country for two years. PR plays a pivotal role in our overall marketing strategy which makes this success all the more poignant and of course credit must be given to our fantastic partners – People PR – whose passion, dedication and outstanding creativity has now been publicly acknowledged within the PR industry.”
Tel: 01227 700175
Mob: 07530 060800
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 Moldova failed to sell all its walnuts on the EU market
- 2023-02-03 South African macadamia farmers might face a four-year struggle
- 2023-02-03 Too much heat and low demand hurts San Joaquin Valley walnut crop
- 2023-02-01 Egypt: Haggan Group seeks to export ten containers with dates
- 2023-01-31 California walnut retail promotions ramp up in 2023
- 2023-01-31 Canadian investment company PSP signs record deal for Bundaberg macadamia orchards
- 2023-01-31 "The size and quality of the goods will certainly be affected"
- 2023-01-30 Select Harvests states almond crop quality is 'worst in 10 years'
- 2023-01-30 Kenyan macadamia growers warned to brace for low prices
- 2023-01-27 Mexico offers potential to grow date industry
- 2023-01-27 Ariston seeks to grow export volumes earnings
- 2023-01-24 NAADS: Renewed focus on money-making Hass avocado and macadamia
- 2023-01-23 Namibian fruits and nuts - annual export bill at N$1,4 billion
- 2023-01-20 Tough times for the almond industry - Have US growers overplanted?
- 2023-01-20 December almond shipments surpass industry expectations
- 2023-01-20 Ramadan coincides with the cold season, both factors increase the consumption of dates
- 2023-01-19 Ugandan growers want government to increase knowledge on avocado and macadamia cultivation
- 2023-01-19 Joey Chestnut chases pistachio-eating world record
- 2023-01-19 "The price of organic almonds is down 2 €/kg and I dare not say if the decline has come to an end"
- 2023-01-18 New access for Australian roasted macadamia nuts granted by US