- Ein- und Verkäufer Obst
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Supply gaps imminent for California spring vegetables following record rains
- "This next step opens the door for the apple variety to be grown in other countries and sold under the Soluna™ brand"
- Chinese shiitake grower opens production in Poland and Spain
- South African onions increasingly important to the UK & Europe
- "Australia's grape exports start strong in Asia"
Top 5 - last week
- “We hoped to harvest more than 400 tons of early potatoes, but I'll be surprised if we get to harvest 150 tons”
- "We produce 70 tons of mushrooms per day"
- Eastern buyers prefer the taste of South African Grannies
- Israeli farmer grows world's heaviest lemon
- Berg River grape farm forgoes a packhouse for field packing
Top 5 - last month
- Tropical cyclone Freddy brings heavy rains in parts of South Africa
- "Consumers will happily pay two euros for a Mars bar or can of Coke but not for their veg”
- "I spent 10 years as a worker, now I manage 120 hectares of citrus fruit, stone fruit and strawberries"
- PM Hipkins learns that most Hawke’s Bay crops were uninsured
- Supermarkets limiting sales of veg per customer
Duties make US date suppliers less competitive in international market
Dates seeing a solid season
Author: Astrid Van Den Broek
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 60 thousand tons of walnuts are grown in Ukraine every year
- 2023-03-20 US almond prices rebound from 20-year low to hit 11-month high
- 2023-03-17 Iran: Agrifood exports hit $4.5-bln mark
- 2023-03-16 California’s atmospheric river storm strengthens almond markets
- 2023-03-16 "We produce macadamia nuts via over 7,000 certified organic smallholder farmers"
- 2023-03-15 "The trick lies in introducing Bahri dates to Western European consumers"
- 2023-03-14 Almond industry in Kashmir on the decline
- 2023-03-09 Record US almond shipments expected in February
- 2023-03-09 Nutworks launches line-up of new retail products into Australian grocery channels
- 2023-03-08 Brazil nut prices drop on weaker consumer demand
- 2023-03-08 Egypt sets out to turn dates to flagship export product
- 2023-03-07 "Raw material prices have fallen for walnuts, almonds and particularly macadamia nuts"
- 2023-03-07 Pistachio figures in Italy and all over the world
- 2023-03-06 Mobile robot stars in pistachio brand’s “Get Crackin’” ad
- 2023-03-06 Despite the effect of the drought, Uruguay inflation was controlled in February
- 2023-03-06 The price for walnut kernels has risen in Moldova due to internal reasons
- 2023-03-06 Georgian hazelnut exports in February were the highest in the last seven years
- 2023-03-03 Oregon hazelnuts: Both prices and acreage are declining
- 2023-03-03 'Californian walnuts still have untapped opportunities'
- 2023-03-02 Raising awareness around walnuts and Omega-3 ALA