- Seed potatoes for the seed potato cultivation: more tubers, higher yields, better calibration;
- Seed potatoes for consumption and starch potatoes: more tubers, better calibration, fewer seeds needed;
- Seed potatoes for table potatoes: more tubers, better calibration.
- It is possible to store the seed potatoes at warmer temperatures;
- It is practically no longer needed to turn or overturn the seed potatoes;
- Flexible storing up to planting;
- Monitored storage, also at CO2 level;
- Less labour and effort.
- Potential to have 15% more tubers per plant (dependent on strain and growing circumstances);
- More buds per tuber;
- More stems per plant;
- Uniform sorting (also important for table potatoes).
+31 (0)6 53 86 92 21