- Ein- und Verkäufer Obst
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Supply gaps imminent for California spring vegetables following record rains
- "This next step opens the door for the apple variety to be grown in other countries and sold under the Soluna™ brand"
- Chinese shiitake grower opens production in Poland and Spain
- South African onions increasingly important to the UK & Europe
- "Australia's grape exports start strong in Asia"
Top 5 - last week
- “We hoped to harvest more than 400 tons of early potatoes, but I'll be surprised if we get to harvest 150 tons”
- "We produce 70 tons of mushrooms per day"
- Eastern buyers prefer the taste of South African Grannies
- Israeli farmer grows world's heaviest lemon
- Berg River grape farm forgoes a packhouse for field packing
Top 5 - last month
- Tropical cyclone Freddy brings heavy rains in parts of South Africa
- "Consumers will happily pay two euros for a Mars bar or can of Coke but not for their veg”
- "I spent 10 years as a worker, now I manage 120 hectares of citrus fruit, stone fruit and strawberries"
- PM Hipkins learns that most Hawke’s Bay crops were uninsured
- Supermarkets limiting sales of veg per customer
Article not found
This URL cannnot be processed. If you were looking for a news article, then it may have been deleted or moved. If it has been moved then you can find it in the archive. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Maybe this article was published on one of our other sites:
- FreshPlaza.com : Scotland: Wet summer puts damper on potato crop