- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Ukrainian potatoes are coming back to Belarus
The officials claim that from July 31, the temporary embargo on potato export from Ukraine into Belarus is lifted.
It is to be recalled that on July 10, the Ministry of Agriculture and Food Affairs in Belarus followed the decision of the Russian Federal Veterinary and Phytosanitary Service and imposed the embargo on Ukrainian potatoes.
In 2013 Ukrainian producers supplied Belarusian market with potatoes worth of 531 000 dollars, what makes 17.3% of overall export of potatoes from Ukraine.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-31 Potato consumption in French households increases by 1.5%
- 2023-01-31 For two seasons, Spain has been exporting potatoes to France to make snack chips "because of their quality"
- 2023-01-31 "People are still holding out for better prices, which is reflected in a lower willingness to sell"
- 2023-01-31 North Carolina Sweetpotato Commission appoints Liquid PR to support global expansion
- 2023-01-31 Zimbabwean government distributes 450,000 sweet potato vines
- 2023-01-31 McCain invests a further £35 mln in sustainable farming vision
- 2023-01-31 Tajikistan follows Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan banning exports of onions, carrots, potatoes
- 2023-01-30 Onions at Rs320 per kilo in Karachi due to supply shortage
- 2023-01-30 Only 1,900 tons of imported onions arrived in Philippines last week
- 2023-01-30 New potato variety with high genetic quality for Peruvian producers
- 2023-01-30 After achieving a record production in 2021, the world's potato production decreased by 6% in 2022
- 2023-01-30 Onion prices in Tajikistan soared
- 2023-01-27 Building a secure and sustainable future for our industry
- 2023-01-27 Governments of Canada and Manitoba invest nearly $100,000 to upgrade horticulture storage facility
- 2023-01-27 Filipino president Marcos wants meeting to discuss high prices of imported onions
- 2023-01-27 'UK potato growers are underestimating their own industry’
- 2023-01-26 Export of Ukrainian potatoes to the EU is possible, but not soon
- 2023-01-26 "Our programmed quality onions have gained us a foothold at European retail suppliers "
- 2023-01-26 The Princesa Amandine potato was awarded the 2023 Flavor of the Year award for the second consecutive year in Spain
- 2023-01-26 "Onions in 5-kg bags have become 100 percent more expensive"