- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
Top 5 -yesterday
- Challenging times for PPECB inspectors
- Corona-update: Dutch farmers faced with a million tons of leftover potatoes
- Demand for potatoes spikes as consumers are going back to basics
- “Air freight spaces are very limited and extremely expensive; shipping lines also cancelling vessels"
- Drop in banana prices and slow pineapple demand
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AgroWorld Uzbekistan 2020
Date : 3/11/2020 - 3/13/2020
Location : Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is a major exporter on the international fruit and vegetable market. The country ranks second in the world in exports of apricots, in persimmon exports it occupies the third place and in cherries – the fifth place. The Uzbek cherry ripens earlier than in competitor countries by two or three weeks. The country also intends to increase the export of melons this year. Fruit and vegetable products are exported to 80 countries.
AgroWorld Uzbekistan covers every single sector of the fresh produce business and provides a complete picture of the latest innovations, products and services at every link in the international supply chain. It thus offers superb networking and contact opportunities to the key decision-makers in every sector of the industry.
For more information: