- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Ein- und Verkäufer Obst
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- Despite record vegetable shipments, Pakistan bags just $235 million
- Mission Produce introduces non-destructive testing tech in United Kingdom
- Chilean technical cherry tours to Spain in full swing again
- "New players are parasitizing Egypt's garlic exports"
- CEO emphasises: “Jumbo will not exit Belgium”
Top 5 - last week
- Last year, more than 6,000 hectares of citrus fruit were abandoned in the Valencian production areas
- Malaysia: Low demand for durians due to prolonged hot weather
- South African fruit exports can’t do without Russia
- Malaysia still confident, despite growing Chinese durian industry
- Fruits and vegetables rich in flavonols help prevent memory loss
Top 5 - last month
- Risk of heart disease might drop significantly by drinking these fruit juices
- Durian sales have entered peak season, and prices of high-quality durians are holding steady
- “Right now, everybody in the US is desperate for grapes”
- South African strawberry aficionados in for a Woolworths treat
- Japanese farmer produces mangoes that sell for $230 each
- Fantastic opportunity within world class, leading edge environment
- 2 hectare, high tech propagation nursery
- Be a part of our exciting growth plan Australia wide
About the Organisation
Flavorite is the largest Australian glasshouse producer of fresh fruit and vegetables and a leader within the Horticulture Industry. We have an innovative and sustainable approach to farming and are proud to offer diverse and rewarding career opportunities.
We are committed to supporting great people to succeed, develop their careers, and feel supported to reach their highest potential. We offer a safe and inclusive work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
With several Flavorite sites located across Victoria, this role is based at our Warragul location which currently employs over 500 employees.
About the Role
Due to significant business growth we have an opportunity for a Propagation Specialist to join the team. We currently
operate a 2 hectare propagation nursery with plans to expand to 4 hectares within the next 6 months.
This role will manage the climate and irrigation strategy for the entire nursery whilst also supporting the labour management team. Planning and co-ordination of space requirements for orders, stock procurement and management are also key responsibilities as well as the opportunity to trial new media and growing techniques.
Our focus is on producing high quality advanced plants across different tomato, cucumber, capsicum and eggplant varieties. We are currently producing mature seedlings for 100 hectares, mostly for internal production but also some for a limited number of external customers. Our high-tech environment includes:
- Climate control grafting chambers
- Ebb and flood concrete floors
- Automated irrigation and spray booms
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for plants and for people! You will have demonstrated experience with mature seedlings and seeking to take that next step ... to develop your career within a world class propagation environment. As an experienced leader, coaching and driving our team to succeed will come naturally to you. Previous experience with PRIVA would be an advantage.
If you want to take your career to the next level, develop your experience within a supportive environment and learn from the best in the business then please apply today. We would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org