- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- A tour of the Checkers fresh produce aisles
- Florida grapefruit industry seeing minimal fruit loss post Hurricane Ian
- Chinese Begonia apple exported around the globe for the first time
- "Huge demand for new Portuguese sweet potato crop"
- Vietnamese durian sales are ideal, but product movement of Australian oranges slowed down
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Commercial Key Account Manager
The responsibilities of this position requires a candidate with extensive experience in managing fruit export programmes. Therefor only candidates with proven proficiency w.r.t. above mentioned will be considered for interviews.
Direct responsibilities will include:
- support with compiling and management of the procurement-/marketing plan and strategy
- proactive driving and negotiating to ensure optimum results w.r.t. price, sales and service delivery to multiple international destinations
- effective communication and management of relationships with producers, suppliers, receivers, team members and colleagues
- diligent managing of information and relevant administration
- participate in conversion of market intelligence, new product development and opportunities towards sustainable growth.
- applicable tertiary qualification
- proven commercial experience in the fruit industry
- ability to execute multi-disciplinary activities effectively and accurately
- competent negotiator and communicator (verbally and written)
- strong computer skills i.e. MS Office
You will form part of a young, dynamic commercial team. The remuneration will support the requirements of the position.
Kindly forward your CV to Marianne Rousseau at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, 30 September 2022.
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks, kindly assume that alternative decisions have been made. We nevertheless keep your information on file for possible future reference.