- Ein- und Verkäufer Obst
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Chinese shiitake grower opens production in Poland and Spain
- Supply gaps imminent for California spring vegetables following record rains
- "This next step opens the door for the apple variety to be grown in other countries and sold under the Soluna™ brand"
- South African onions increasingly important to the UK & Europe
- "Australia's grape exports start strong in Asia"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Consumers will happily pay two euros for a Mars bar or can of Coke but not for their veg”
- Supermarkets limiting sales of veg per customer
- “Fruit industry in the Eastern Cape is facing a perfect storm”
- Eastern buyers prefer the taste of South African Grannies
- Durian smell forces Turkish Airlines flight to turn back
Fox Solutions™ modifies pouch bagger to accommodate tree fruit
Fox Solutions, fresh produce equipment supplier, adds a new capability to its full-polished stainless steel Pouch Bagger to better serve tree fruit packers. The machine’s advanced “soft fill” feature allows the Pouch Bagger to gently handle apples, peaches, pears and plums to minimize bruising during the packing process.
Fox Solutions’ Pouch Bagger, first introduced in 2016, is a one-of-a-kind machine, engineered to handle a wide variety of fresh produce items while simplifying the pouch bagging process. It delivers maximum bagging efficiency, holding 300 empty bags at a time and filling up to 30 bags a minute.
“Our team is happy to have come up with such a valuable solution for our tree fruit customers,” said Aaron Fox, president of Fox Solutions. “Since introducing our Pouch Bagger last year, we have had a phenomenal response from customers who have wanted an efficient solution to meet the growing demand for pouch bagged produce. The majority of baggers on the market can pack fruit of all kind, but few are fresh produce specific like ours. There simply isn’t a comparable piece of equipment that handles the fruit in a gentle enough way to prevent unnecessary bruising.”
The Fox Solutions team will be demonstrating their Wicketed Bagger, Newtec weighers and Pouch Bagger at PMA Fresh Summit booth #1845 October 20 – 21.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Peru projects $260m in business deals for fruit & veg sector from PMA
- 2017-10-31 "Our momentum continues to move forward"
- 2017-10-30 Fresh Summit exhibitors donate more than 312,000 pounds of fresh produce
- 2017-10-27 Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers' JUICI™ apple sees increased US interest
- 2017-10-26 Jin Ju Wilder ‘humbled & eager’ to lead 2017-2018 PMA Board of Directors
- 2017-10-25 Innovations at PMA: American growers get extra value from their product
- 2017-10-24 Fresh Summit exhibitors earn honors
- 2017-10-20 Emerson launches new brand and shipment tracking app
- 2017-10-20 Preparing for new leadership West Pak Avocado debuts new campaign
- 2017-10-20 Children given final call on Sensory Experience Contest winners at PMA
- 2017-10-19 Sunkist citrus season begins at 2017 PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Guatemala will showcase its agricultural exports at the PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Seasonal quartet of juices featured at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Oneonta’s JUICI™ apple to show star power at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Guatemala increases number of delegates by 75% to 80 members
- 2017-10-18 Wonderful Brands unite at PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-18 Fox Solutions™ modifies pouch bagger to accommodate tree fruit
- 2017-10-17 Farmer’s Best exhibits for 21st year at Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-17 New veggies rooted in freshness
- 2017-10-17 Autumn Glory is making its annual debut at PMA Fresh Summit