- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
DailyFresh Logistics sells DailyFresh France to Destock Logistique
DailyFresh France, established in Dunkirk, has been a part of DailyFresh Logistics since 2006. The company’s core activities are warehousing and distribution of fresh produce and other products to the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe.
DailyFresh Logistics was established in 1998 to organize the distribution of fresh produce to the United Kingdom. As this market has been growing significantly in the past few years, DailyFresh Logistics has decided to focus even more on this core activity. According to DailyFresh, DailyFresh France was established to facilitate the former activities in the South of Europe. However, as of the past few years the activities of DailyFresh France have substantially deviated from the organizations’ core activities, DailyFresh Logistics representatives stated, and has come to the decision to sell the French department.
The current activities of DailyFresh France will be taken over by the French company Destock Logistique as per January 1st 2017. The company will be called DFresh Logistics, and will remain operating out of its office and warehouse in Dunkirk. In addition, all former employees of DailyFresh France will remain working here.
Maaike de Vries
Tel : +31 88 4286693
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Dutch company warns of defaulter
- 2023-01-27 The Natural Fruit Company joins the EsAgua Network
- 2023-01-27 Sunrise Fresh appoints Greg Wilson
- 2023-01-27 Shropshire tech start-up Upp advocates for big automation
- 2023-01-26 Twelfth consecutive year of growth puts Omer-Decugis & Cie Group a year ahead of its development plan
- 2023-01-26 Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 2023-01-26 750 people benefit from Fyffes off-season medical brigades provided in Honduras communities
- 2023-01-26 Patatas Hijolusa acquired Natuber to continue its expansion
- 2023-01-26 North Bay Produce adds to leadership team
- 2023-01-26 KM Packaging is officially established in Australia
- 2023-01-26 Gemüsering takes a stake in large producer of organic broccoli and cauliflower in Spain
- 2023-01-25 AgriFORCE to acquire international berry business
- 2023-01-25 "This move signals the start of developing new cleaning systems"
- 2023-01-25 Dutch company installs packaging line at Belgian startup: "To encourage healthy snacking in Belgium"
- 2023-01-25 Vijay Rapaka promoted to Global grower operations and research
- 2023-01-24 Cologne City Council pushes ahead with wholesale market in Marsdorf
- 2023-01-24 Two new hires at Pete Pappas & Sons
- 2023-01-24 Agtech firm to acquire berry business
- 2023-01-24 Appointments to the National Mango Board
- 2023-01-23 61-year-old family company Frieda's has been acquired