- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
Saint-Charles Export‘s mission to Germany
With a team of members from the platform Saint-Charles Export led by Cyril Gornes, General manager of Services from Saint-Charles Export, they went to Germany. The journey started in Hamburg and ended in Kehl, via Bremen, Düsseldorf, Leverkusen, Wesseling, Neu-Ulm and Stuttgart. In all, a dozen meetings were organized by Business France with importers and buyers of German supermarkets.
Julien Batlle (Saint-Charles Export President), Christian Soler (COOP DE FRANCE L.R. Director), Henri Ribes (SNIFL) and Laurent Medina (FNTR-FNTV 66 President), who participated in the mission, visited together with Cyril Gornes the No.1 and No.3 importers / distributors of fruit and vegetables in the country. While most of the professionals interviewed, worked exclusively with the largest retail groups and German Discounters, others, more modestly, supplied regional distributors as well as wholesalers dealing with Germany and neighboring countries (Switzerland, Austria, etc.).
"There is no doubt that the commercial strength and the efforts made by the member companies of Saint-Charles Export in terms of quality have drawn their attention," said Cyril. "The platform mainly ships to this country - the leading market of European fruit and vegetables - tomato, cabbage and cauliflower, courgette, watermelon, clementine, nectarine, apricot, salads, cucumber, etc."
"The logistical advantages of the Multimodal Platform « Pyrénées Méditerranée » have also been highlighted. The possibility of grouping products of all origins, directly from Perpignan, was of particular interest to the buyers."
"Throughout this mission, the values of Banque Populaire du Sud, such as "proximity", "entrepreneurial spirit" and "audacity", will have brought to a successful completion the marketing approach of the Saint-Charles Export's experts team."
For more information: www.saintcharlesinternational.fr
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-06 Rotunda Capital Partners completes the sale of FreshEdge
- 2022-10-06 Tanimura & Antle announces sales department promotions
- 2022-10-06 Nearly 6,000 solar panels ensures energy-neutral process at Dutch wholesaler
- 2022-10-06 France: Merger of Agrial and Natura’Pro
- 2022-10-06 "Thanks to the move, we have been able to expand not just our capacity, but the diversity of our offer as well"
- 2022-10-06 Frutura Obst und Gemüse is "Austria's Best Managed Company 2022"
- 2022-10-06 Azora Group expands into agriculture with ISFA stake purchase
- 2022-10-06 Nocera, Inc. and VIE Meixin Institutional Food Development Co. enter into distribution agreement with Farmers Vending Machine Co. Ltd.
- 2022-10-05 McCain Foods and McCain Foundation donate 2 million dollars to support Hurricane Fiona relief efforts in Atlantic Canada
- 2022-10-05 No serious injuries following ammonia leak at Simplot potato plant
- 2022-10-05 New West Coast retail consultant for National Mango Board
- 2022-10-05 Investment firm acquires majority stake in Sunrise Produce
- 2022-10-05 New co-CEO for Dutch exporter
- 2022-10-05 SEPC welcomes new Chairman of the Board
- 2022-10-05 Fourayes acquisition ensures fruitful future for Puratos UK
- 2022-10-05 Pinduoduo's '10 Billion Agriculture Initiative' supports research breakthroughs in high-tech wheat
- 2022-10-05 "Sensible exploitation of synergies makes it possible to minimize logistics costs"
- 2022-10-05 Fresh Del Monte and tech start-up provide industrywide blockchain traceability solutions
- 2022-10-04 Alico, Inc. initial Hurricane Ian assessment: 125 year-old company weathers latest storm
- 2022-10-04 California Avocado Commission announces new president