- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Spain: Sharoni kaki campaign in full swing
"The SHARONI® is known globally as the world's sweetest and most delicious kaki. It is a seedless fruit with a fibrous, fleshy texture and a pleasant consistency, the whole of which can be consumed fresh. It has an intense orange colour and its texture goes from crisp when it is firm to gelatinous when ripe, but always retaining its exquisite flavour," explains Juan Soler. "SHARONI® kakis have great nutritional properties, as well as a high antioxidant power. It is a functional food, since in addition to its nutritive role, it can improve your health; an ancient fruit for a modern diet," he adds.
INTERTERRA markets the entire production of GRUPO MEDINA, the largest producer of SHARONI® kakis in Europe. "Our facilities in Lepe, which have the main quality certifications (GLOBAL G.A.P., BRC and IFS), are in charge of receiving, handling and dispatching the fruit, harvested entirely in our own farms. The whole production chain is under our control, and we thus guarantee the quality and sustainability of the whole process," he affirms.
"At present, our SHARONI® and MEDINA brands are recognised in the world's most important markets. In the more than 40 years since its creation, GRUPO MEDINA has always been committed to R&D and innovation and remained strongly oriented towards satisfying the needs of its customers," he Concludes.
For more information:
Finca Valdeluz-Ctra Huelva-Ayamonte km122
Lepe, Huelva. Spain
T: +34 959383126
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 New generation kiwis find firm footing in the right South African localities
- 2023-01-27 Malaysian Ministry aims for fruit export growth this year
- 2023-01-27 Almost 3,000 tons of Vietnamese produce exported to China via Lạng Son's border gates
- 2023-01-27 "Major shortages, high prices in ginger market"
- 2023-01-27 "The consumption of exotic fruit has drastically dropped"
- 2023-01-27 "We are now offering organic Turkish pomegranates for the first time"
- 2023-01-27 Increasing consumer consumption is the key to growth in 2023 for a North Queensland Papaya grower
- 2023-01-27 Climate and global geopolitical crisis led to fruit export decline in 2022
- 2023-01-27 Strong export market for Australian lychees in New Zealand, Canada and US
- 2023-01-27 Seeka collaborates with Ministry of Social Development to deliver series of job expos
- 2023-01-27 Garlic may be next to experience supply troubles and price hikes in Philippines
- 2023-01-27 Mango board seeks nominees
- 2023-01-27 “The red guava would be an exclusive, ultra-exotic fruit in this market”
- 2023-01-27 Desaru Fruit Farm loses RM600,000 due to flood
- 2023-01-26 Filipinos prefer cheaper imported garlic over local supply
- 2023-01-26 Phitsanulok mangoes get new geographical indication
- 2023-01-26 "Surplus of avocados gave the larger ones from Mexico a chance in Europe"
- 2023-01-26 Top 20 importers of Peruvian avocados in Europe in 2022
- 2023-01-26 “This year, we officially start with our Thai durian export”
- 2023-01-26 Northern Territory mango prices steady after poor start