- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
PMA Fruittrade Chile starts tomorrow
There is an exposition area, with more than 100 international companies. Click here to see the floorplan with the exhibtor list.
Attend the convention, two days full of educational sessions from experts from all over the world. Many different subjects will be discussed, for example sessions about China and exploring new opportunities in China. Information will be given about cold chain logistics, technical production, with different subjects, markets and trading, and even the prospects for the 2016/2017 season for berries is given. Click here to see the full programme of all sessions.
There will also be an opportunity to do business at the business round table sections.
Roberto Paiva, director of ProChile, invites suplliers and everyone that is interested in fruits and vegetables. He explains, on the website, that the event is a bridge between the bids and offers. “ProChile has workd for more than 40 years, collaborating in order that our producers and creators can reach the world. At this time the whole world is going to be with us.”
Freshplaza will be present during the event. We will update you soon with more news about the PMA Fruittrade Chile.
Click here to see the photoreport of last year's edition.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-31 Mexican Association hosts 4th annual Agricultural Social Responsibility Symposium
- 2023-01-31 International symposium on horticultural irrigation takes centre stage in Stellenbosch
- 2023-01-30 Despite challenging 2022, Serbian fruit exports are increasing
- 2023-01-30 Fepex's next assembly in Lleida will focus on climate change and digitalization
- 2023-01-27 IFPA opens nominations for 2023 Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards program
- 2023-01-27 Dutch ambitions to make the international fresh food chain more sustainable
- 2023-01-26 Multi-million agriculture deals might be struck at Africa Agri Expo in Nairobi
- 2023-01-24 UPM Rotterdam Forum on sustainable and social impact in Mexico
- 2023-01-24 SIVAL: end of the 36th edition
- 2023-01-24 Viva Fresh registration opens this week
- 2023-01-24 2023 Pacific Northwest Cranberry Congress next month
- 2023-01-23 Serbia: 4th AgroBelgrade fair to be held in Belgrade between January 26 and 28
- 2023-01-23 The countdown to World Avocado Congress NZ 2023 is on
- 2023-01-20 Panel discussion: "Between system relevance and cost explosion - fruit growing in uncertain times"
- 2023-01-20 BreedingValue: Workshop on Genetic Resources
- 2023-01-18 Registrations open for North American Strawberry Symposium
- 2023-01-18 Rijk Zwaan’s Winter Leafy Hydroponics Demo is coming up
- 2023-01-18 FederUnacoma to attend FIRA in Toulouse
- 2023-01-17 Photo report on Fruchtwelt Bodensee 2023: Nice amount of visitors despite a restrained mood
- 2023-01-16 Fruchtwelt Bodensee 2023: Welcome and opening of the 41st Fruit Days