- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Central Otago cherry growers expect record volumes of fruit this season
Top 5 -last month
France: New managing director for SCI
Georges Jordan was lawyer for 22 years at the Air Station before joining in 1989 St. Charles International, first as Director, then Director-General 15 years ago.
As such, he participated actively in the success of the platform which is now the European leader in the trading, transportation and logistics of fruit and vegetables.
Expert at the European Commission in the field of Fruit and vegetables, Counsellor for Foreign French Trade, Advisor to the Bank of France, Mr Jordan is also Chevalier in the National Order of Merit and the Order of the Legion d’Honneur.
Mr Jordan likes to remember this sentence by Pierre Teilhard De Chardin: "what should rejoice us is to collaborate on a work that will continue after us".
As of January 1st, 2016, he will be replaced by Mr Cyril Gornes, 34 years old, who graduated with a Management & Organization and International Trade MBA. Cyril Gornes began his career at Saint Charles International on a CIFRE scholarship during three years for the preparation of a PhD in "Economics and Management", specialised in International trade. Successively project manager, then Director of Saint - Charles Export group of firms, he was appointed Deputy CEO of Saint Charles International in 2015.
For more information:
Saint Charles International
Tel. : +33 (0)4 68 54 66 40
E.Mail : email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation
- 2022-11-30 Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- 2022-11-30 Avocado board program educates future board participants
- 2022-11-30 Murcian company with a workforce of almost 240 workers has filed for bankruptcy
- 2022-11-30 Zespri releases climate change adaption plan
- 2022-11-30 Hortifrut grows its quarterly income by 19% thanks to dynamic blueberry offer
- 2022-11-30 "Thanks to our laser cutting equipment, we are able to produce machine parts within a few hours"
- 2022-11-29 USDA files action against Texas company for alleged PACA violations
- 2022-11-29 Johannes Bliestle and Hans-Jörg Friedrich take over responsibility in BVEO and DRV committee work
- 2022-11-29 France: Carrefour speeds up same-day delivery in Paris region with the STEF group
- 2022-11-28 Food-tech venture Pluckk records $5 mln annualised revenue run rate in October
- 2022-11-28 NTB supports foreign large-scale retailers in their purchases in Italy
- 2022-11-28 Fruit importer happy to be back at Asia Fruit Logistica
- 2022-11-28 Very strong third-quarter financial results in a more challenging economic and geopolitical environment
- 2022-11-28 Dutch pallet company officially inaugurates new building
- 2022-11-25 Pennsylvania Cooperative Potato Growers celebrate 100 years of cooperation
- 2022-11-25 Lineage Logistics officially opens fully automated Cool Port II
- 2022-11-25 AUSVEG welcomes new directors