- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Central Otago cherry growers expect record volumes of fruit this season
Top 5 -last month
“The State for Apples”
Redesigned website for Washington Apple Commission
“The goal is to make the content appealing and informative for our fans in both the US and foreign markets,” stated Rebecca Lyons, International Marketing Director for the Commission. “We have a great story to tell and we think this new site shows the hard work and dedication of our growers, as well as the technology and concern for food safety that goes into each and every box of Washington apples.” The site content is available in English, as well as seven languages targeting consumers in Latin America, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Middle East.
The Commission partnered with The Fiction Tribe, based out of Portland, Oregon USA to bring the new website to life. They were selected out of competitive bidding process that received over 50 proposals. The project received partial funding from the Washington State Department of Agriculture Specialty Crop Block Grant Program.
Historically one-third of the Washington apple crop is exported to over 60 different countries.
For more information:
Washington Apple Commission
Tel: +1(509)663-9600 x241
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation
- 2022-11-30 Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- 2022-11-30 Avocado board program educates future board participants
- 2022-11-30 Murcian company with a workforce of almost 240 workers has filed for bankruptcy
- 2022-11-30 Zespri releases climate change adaption plan
- 2022-11-30 Hortifrut grows its quarterly income by 19% thanks to dynamic blueberry offer
- 2022-11-30 "Thanks to our laser cutting equipment, we are able to produce machine parts within a few hours"
- 2022-11-29 USDA files action against Texas company for alleged PACA violations
- 2022-11-29 Johannes Bliestle and Hans-Jörg Friedrich take over responsibility in BVEO and DRV committee work
- 2022-11-29 France: Carrefour speeds up same-day delivery in Paris region with the STEF group
- 2022-11-28 Food-tech venture Pluckk records $5 mln annualised revenue run rate in October
- 2022-11-28 NTB supports foreign large-scale retailers in their purchases in Italy
- 2022-11-28 Fruit importer happy to be back at Asia Fruit Logistica
- 2022-11-28 Very strong third-quarter financial results in a more challenging economic and geopolitical environment
- 2022-11-28 Dutch pallet company officially inaugurates new building
- 2022-11-25 Pennsylvania Cooperative Potato Growers celebrate 100 years of cooperation
- 2022-11-25 Lineage Logistics officially opens fully automated Cool Port II
- 2022-11-25 AUSVEG welcomes new directors