- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Brisbane Market confirms takeover bid
BML’s Target’s Statement, its formal response to the PMQ Bidder’s Statement, is being prepared and will be released within the next fortnight.
In the meantime, BML has significant concerns that a number of statements made by PMQ in its Bidder’s Statement are incomplete, misleading and inaccurate and should be read with caution. BML will address each of these items in its Target’s Statement.
In particular, the BML Board refutes allegations made by PMQ that the structure of BML is no longer appropriate. The BML Board is also concerned about the misleading nature of the statements PMQ has made regarding Brismark and the benefits which might flow to Brismark members if Brismark were to accept the PMQ Offer. Brismark must operate within the ambit of its own rules and in accordance with the regulatory regime under the Cooperatives Act.
BML wishes to ensure that its shareholders are aware of BML’s concerns and the Board continues to recommend that shareholders TAKE NO ACTION in respect of their BML shares until they have received the Target’s Statement and had the opportunity to consider all of the information.
For more information:
Brisbane Markets Limited
Tel: +61 (0)411 702 209
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Calavo partnering with Old El Paso
- 2022-12-06 Fyffes completes community needs assesments for LATAM
- 2022-12-06 Colombia Avocado Board brings on new board members
- 2022-12-06 "We're the first to market fruit grown without nitrate contamination for two consecutive years"
- 2022-12-06 France: Pomliberty welcomes Vitalis as a shareholder
- 2022-12-06 Lincolnshire agri-tech company moves to new location
- 2022-12-06 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-06 Cairo 3A signs exclusive partnership to distribute Driscoll’s berries to the local market
- 2022-12-06 Limoneira closes sale of its Sevilla property for $2.6 million
- 2022-12-05 Equitable Food Initiative elects new board member
- 2022-12-05 Irritec announces the winner of the Best Agrishot 2022 photo contest
- 2022-12-02 Apeel will lay off a total of 96 employees from its Goleta office
- 2022-12-02 Berry grower/shipper offers expanded scholarships for 2023
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-01 Limoneira announces new vice president of field operations
- 2022-12-01 Nile’s futuristic vision is gaining traction in Southern Africa
- 2022-12-01 Australian Table Grape Association welcomes new board members
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation