- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Central Otago cherry growers expect record volumes of fruit this season
Top 5 -last month
Peru eliminate tariffs on Vietnamese fruit
Vietnamese cashews, longan fruits, litchis and dragon fruits are subject to a nine percent import duty in the Latin American country, and this additional cost will be removed following the ratification of the TPP, Peruvian Charge d'Affaires Luis Tsuboyama told a forum in Hanoi.
Peru is one of three Latin countries, besides Chile and Mexico, that are party to the ambitious 12-nation trade agreement that also includes Australia, Brunei, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, the U.S., and Vietnam.
The trade accord will bring huge opportunities for Vietnamese produce to penetrate the Peruvian market, according to the diplomat.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 Over 400 exhibitors - Amount of visitors at pre-Corona levels
- 2022-11-28 Long wait at Bulgarian border hinders Turkish fruit and vegetable exports
- 2022-11-28 UK growers warn of more shortages in supermarkets
- 2022-11-28 India's shippers feel the pinch as perishable exports are hit by freight tax
- 2022-11-28 New Zealand intent on increasing trade with Vietnam
- 2022-11-25 Italy: Babaco Market raises €6.3 million for food boxes with "odd" food
- 2022-11-25 California: Farmers face $3 billion loss due to historic drought
- 2022-11-25 €1bn increase for the EU School Fresh Produce Scheme needed
- 2022-11-25 'Presence of Spanish Clemenules, Oronules and Orogros expanded once again'
- 2022-11-25 Canada to explore a free-trade agreement with Ecuador
- 2022-11-25 Australia focuses on India to counter China’s grip on trade
- 2022-11-25 Kenya and South Korea agree on Free Trade Agreement
- 2022-11-25 Langley facility aims to increase food waste recovery
- 2022-11-25 "Kazakhstan 2022 sees record harvest"
- 2022-11-24 Water rules add to challenges for California farmers
- 2022-11-24 Fruit and vegetable prices dip at APMC market
- 2022-11-24 Links between farmers and enterprises in Vietnam vital to promoting quality exports
- 2022-11-24 Emirati fruit and vegetable producers are favored by the local market
- 2022-11-24 Farmers in southern Peru will hold a 48-hour strike to protest fertilizer shortage
- 2022-11-24 Jamaican agricultural sector sees 17.4 percent growth for third quarter