- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW POMEGRANATE
- New York Produce Show remembers Jim Prevor
- New banana varieties set to provide Aussie consumers with greater choice in the future
- A new fresh produce export line is launched in Beni Mellal, Morocco
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Central Otago cherry growers expect record volumes of fruit this season
Top 5 -last month
Vietnamese longan fruit entering peak season
Phan says that longan fruit is produced year-round, also by other countries in the region, like Thailand or China, where demand increases around October and November and lasts until the Chinese New Year. In this context, Anh Duong Sao manages to offer a great quality product due to the growers who work with them for the long term and who meet all their requirements.
Mr Phan stresses that his company was the first to export to the U.S., which also cultivates longan fruit in Florida (although not year-round), and which requires the product to be irradiated. “This year we’ve had more customers, so it has been better for us. All in all, and taking all destinations into account, we have been shipping 2 containers per week," ended Phan.
For more information:
Anh Duong Sao Co. (Vietnam)
Phone: +848-5411 0646
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Vandalism to kiwifruit vines causing high financial cost for grower, police say
- 2022-12-02 Lebanese fresh producers prefer to prioritize the local market
- 2022-12-02 FAO Responsible Fruits Project focuses on avocado and pineapple value chains
- 2022-12-02 Thailand to export fruits via Lao-Chinese railway this Saturday
- 2022-12-02 Baleh landowners receive 6,000 high-yielding durian seedlings
- 2022-12-02 Record temperatures cause an unexpected fruit fly outbreak in kakis and citrus
- 2022-12-02 "We expect to have at least 300-500 tons per year available to us in the future"
- 2022-12-02 The Supplì kiwifruit variety grown in the Agro Pontino area
- 2022-12-01 2022 was a successful export year for Vietnam
- 2022-12-01 "If avocados are shipped today from the Canary Islands to Iceland, tomorrow the customer has it in the market"
- 2022-12-01 California sees better 2022 pomegranate crop with ample small sized fruit
- 2022-12-01 Tropical fruit grower adds Oro pineapples to product line up
- 2022-12-01 "Pink pineapple is a unique high-end Costa Rican product that reaches most exclusive markets in the world"
- 2022-12-01 "After a tough year, physalis and passion fruit sales now getting into the Christmas flow"
- 2022-12-01 Fruit inspection point at Mohan Station expected to open on December 3
- 2022-12-01 "Our sights are already set on Peru's kaki campaign"
- 2022-12-01 "There is a massive amount of pineapples that will be ready to harvest in February across the industry"
- 2022-12-01 Pineapple market could gain strength in near future
- 2022-11-30 Dragon fruit catches on with Anantapur district growers
- 2022-11-30 ‘Poor-quality durians on Shanghai roadside do not come from Thailand’