- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
expoSE/expoDirekt with record number of exhibitors.
425 exhibitors meet Europe’s asparagus and berry producers, marketers
57 new firms utilize the trade-fair combination for the first time, along with firms that arrive from places such as Peru or Canada, to reach the European professional audience with their products.
As new visitor highlight, a general exhibit and product presentation enriches the expoDirekt in the dm-arena. In cooperation with the trade magazine Hof Direkt and the consulting company Produkt+Markt Agribussiness Consulting, the interested are offered impulses for product presentations based on professionally arranged sales tables on an area of 150 square meters.
Specialized lectures on the asparagus day, the berry symposium, the direct marketing forum and the exhibitor forum are ideal sources of information for agriculturalists, horticulturists and marketers. Participation in these lectures is free for fair visitors.
For agriculturists, horticulturists and direct marketers who would like to utilize both fair days and require an overnight stay can book a hotel if possible. Numerous hotels are already fully booked due to the fair.
This too shows the large international appeal. Around 15% of the visitors and 20% of the exhibitors come from abroad.
18.11.2015: 9 – 18 hours
19.11.2015: 9 – 17 hours
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Photo Report: New York Produce Show
- 2022-12-06 SEPC beams up Southern Exposure’s keynote speakers
- 2022-12-06 Over one hundred varieties on display at Field Day Baby Leaf (Dec. 12-17)
- 2022-12-02 Next Europatat Congress will take place in Gdańsk on 5-7 June 2023
- 2022-12-01 Asia Fruit Logistica heads back to Hong Kong
- 2022-11-28 Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-22 EPC Leadership Class to attend Cornell program at New York Produce Show
- 2022-11-21 Date grower-shipper brings latest products to New York Produce Show
- 2022-11-21 Pulsed Electric Field (PEF) systems for large, peeled and unpeeled potatoes
- 2022-11-21 “Water, energy and food sovereignty at the heart of medFEL 2023”
- 2022-11-18 Engels Machines at the ExpoSE 2022 fair in Karlsruhe, Germany
- 2022-11-16 "Focus on the future of horticulture" defining theme of IPM Essen
- 2022-11-16 Mini symposium on grape quality to take place on the 2nd of December
- 2022-11-16 Creating value with less: a hot theme at Global Berry Congress 2022
- 2022-11-14 Mushroom Days will be from May 10 to 12, 2023
- 2022-11-14 Salobrena will host the First Andalusian Subtropical Fair
- 2022-11-11 Morocco Foodex aims to conquer the British market
- 2022-11-11 New trends, innovations, and chain take center stage at Global Berry Congress