- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Southern Hemishere citrus fruits enter Chinese market
Last week, the Chinese market welcomed the first batch of South Minnie Royal cherries. The cherries have a market price of 700 yuan per 2.5 kilo.
America plays an important role in terms of the import of fresh grapes to China; this is due to their production of a different variety of grapes. The amount of grapes arriving in China is relatively steady. Among lasts weeks arrivals in China was a large amount of Royal Autumn. As a result the Royal Autumn market prices dropped, but its quality remained perfect. The common price for Royal Autumn is 270-280 yuan per 9 kilo.
The prices of Red Globe grapes stayed the same as last week. Due to a few exterior appearance and texture flaws, the selling price of the Red Globe is falling below the above-mentioned 10-15 yuan. Newly arrived Red Globe grapes and stocked fruit stabilized the supply inventory, however the amount was small.
In addition, many green seedless grapes are available. Besides the Thompson variety, Autumn King and Pristine are also on the market and have the same market price. The majority of high quality seedless grapes, as Thompson and Autumn King, have a price range of 230 - 240 yuan per 9 kilo. The selling price of a variety of lesser quality than Pristine is 200 - 210 yuan. The price range of Scarlet Royal is 200 - 240 yuan and the price of the Crissy variety lies between 260 to 280 yuan.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 "If we get this situation again in another year, many growers will stop planting raspberries for the fall"
- 2022-12-06 Import cherry arrivals expected later this month
- 2022-12-06 "The weather has gotten warmer, which has put us on track to supply some great fruit for the summer season"
- 2022-12-06 Slow start to Australian cherry season, good volumes to come
- 2022-12-06 Peruvian blueberry exports to the United States increased by 30% in 2022
- 2022-12-06 The area devoted to raspberries in Huelva decreased by 7.5%
- 2022-12-06 Fyllo and Orchardly work together to help apple producers
- 2022-12-06 November exports of Moldovan apples are the lowest in five years
- 2022-12-06 Uzbekistan exported a record volume of table grapes in 2022
- 2022-12-06 “Far fewer grapes from Brazil, Peru mean good European market prices"
- 2022-12-06 "Supplying a market ‘hungry’ for cherries while finding new markets is a challenge"
- 2022-12-06 The blueberry industry prepares to meet at the International Blueberries 2023 Seminars
- 2022-12-06 Hi-tech New Zealand strawberries on the horizon
- 2022-12-06 UK: Conference pears and tomatoes see wholesale price increase this week
- 2022-12-05 Peru exports fruit worth $5.3 million to Saudi Arabia
- 2022-12-05 Will the Haskap berry be a buzzword in 2023?
- 2022-12-05 The Marimbella strawberry has seen an exponential growth after 2020
- 2022-12-05 This Dutch company has exclusive sales rights for Lola apples
- 2022-12-05 Now new imported soft fruit packaging line
- 2022-12-05 Seminar of the PDO Peaches and Apricots of France: “We will have to adapt to the distributors’ demands”