- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
New US variety benefits Queensland strawberry grower
Ray Daniels, grows the fruit at Wamuran north of Brisbane, and is of the first Australian growers to plant the new variety, called splendour.
The splendour strawberries are a bigger fruit and Mr Daniels said they have proven to be more profitable than the other varieties he grows.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-30 Wisconsin cranberry growers expect average crop
- 2022-08-30 Kelowna companies first in Canada to ship cherries to South Korea
- 2022-08-29 Cherry and peach & nectarine production MY2022/23 anticipated at just over 726,000 MT and 3.1 million MT
- 2022-08-26 Yakima Valley: Cold spring means smaller cherry and peach crop
- 2022-08-25 MY 2021/22 cherry production down 24 percent y-o-y due to frost damage in Yamagata
- 2022-08-24 Record plum exports from Uzbekistan
- 2022-08-23 Grab your fresh sweet Northwest cherries while they last
- 2022-08-22 Strong cherry season for British Columbia
- 2022-08-19 MY 2022/23 estimates of Chilean cherry exports: increase by 20.8 percent over MY 2021/22
- 2022-08-18 Hogarth Range: Bumper peach and nectarine crop expected
- 2022-08-17 Plum sales are picking up as the supply of black varieties drops ahead of the end of the season
- 2022-08-16 "Soft fruit, especially strawberries, rose sharply in price this week, availability of stone fruit has been difficult all season"
- 2022-08-15 "Harvest glove improves picking performance of blueberry"
- 2022-08-12 "We are in a real race to buy plums!"
- 2022-08-11 Stone fruit production forecast to increase in marketing year 2022/23
- 2022-08-10 "Limalexia is establishing itself as a high-performing strawberry that will allow us to serve both the trade and strawberry stalls"
- 2022-08-09 "This year, there will be hardly be any Paraguayo peaches in Europe from late August”
- 2022-08-08 "Far fewer Spanish stone fruits than in other years"
- 2022-07-22 Is northern Michigan at risk of losing its cherry crown?
- 2022-07-21 "There is now a marked improvement in the fields and on the markets"