- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- More flooding expected in Orange River region
- New cherry varieties shows promise to make Chilean season even earlier
- "We want to minimize the impact of chilling damage on avocado quality"
- Demand for pomegranates triples at Christmas
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Central Otago cherry growers expect record volumes of fruit this season
Top 5 -last month
Germany: import covers demand for lamb's lettuce
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-01 Bad infrastructure costs Mvomero farmers 30,000 tons of vegetables annually
- 2022-12-01 "We can easily store and market our pumpkins into January"
- 2022-12-01 A Europe-wide observatory for asparagus?
- 2022-12-01 Newly launched Australian potato industry body seeking to build membership base
- 2022-12-01 New auction products at ZON fruit & vegetables
- 2022-12-01 Sakata launches a new broccoli variety that is 'ideal for export'
- 2022-12-01 Senegal's okra industry is doing well
- 2022-12-01 Tomatoes: large supply in the face of low demand
- 2022-12-01 Carolina Reaper: the strongest pepper in the world is now cultivated in France
- 2022-12-01 Garlic demand higher than expected in October
- 2022-12-01 What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- 2022-11-30 Yuma, Arizona region offers up its own challenges for lettuce supplies
- 2022-11-30 The sales of Hema Shuangdacai are expected to increase by 50%
- 2022-11-30 France: Choudou cabbage sales on the rise
- 2022-11-30 Facts and figures about asparagus from the Netherlands, Great Britain and Germany
- 2022-11-29 Below Farm grows premium mushrooms in the Abu Dhabi desert
- 2022-11-29 New varieties of Syngenta Brussels sprouts are coping better with effects of climatic changes
- 2022-11-29 The future of US sweet corn might be uncertain
- 2022-11-29 Available water a limiting factor for Manitoba vegetable growers
- 2022-11-29 Inside the mushroom growing farm in the Abu Dhabi desert