- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Australian Exporter of the Year awarded
Speaking at the awards ceremony on November 27th Mr Robb said: “Exporter of the year, GP Graders – from my home-state of Victoria – should be especially proud of the innovation and imagination they’ve demonstrated, in order to capture international attention for their machinery products.”
Mr Robb said the awards highlight international business excellence at a time when opportunities offshore have never been greater.
GP Graders is an Australian-owned business dating back to 1963, when founder Geoff Payne began a small manufacturing and grading packaging machinery business to cater to local apple and stone fruit orchards.
Today, under the guidance of Geoff’s son Stuart, GP Graders is Australia’s leading supplier of fresh produce grading machinery and export to Turkey, Greece, the US and Chile, whilst cutting costs, improving quality and creating much needed time in time-poor agricultural businesses.
On accepting the award, Stuart Payne, the Director of GP Graders, said, “This is a great honour and is testimony to the hard work the GP Graders team has put into product innovation and customer service. We have been at the forefront of grading machinery technology for a long time and we make continuous improvements to technology by listening to our clients’ needs. This has built up goodwill with our many clients across the globe and we hope to continue our push for excellence in this field whilst contributing to the improvement of efficiencies in the agriculture industry.”
Please visit www.gpgraders.com.au for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Mushroom supplier acquires fresh produce company
- 2023-11-29 InspiraFarms Cooling in talks to acquire Celtic Cooling
- 2023-11-29 Dutch and Belgian cooperatives explore future collaboration
- 2023-11-28 Grant J. Hunt adds to team
- 2023-11-28 Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan enters strategic partnership with Montague
- 2023-11-27 Primever relaunches fruit and vegetable business at Port of Sète
- 2023-11-27 Maf Roda acquires Caustier
- 2023-11-24 Alfredo Lira Chirif takes up role of vice president at Camposol
- 2023-11-22 Piet Pannekeet bids an untroubled farewell to JASA
- 2023-11-22 Zespri launches $2m annual fund to accelerate sustainable innovation
- 2023-11-22 Bosman Van Zaal now official dealer of Elpress
- 2023-11-22 Agrokasa Holdings delists shares from Lima Stock Exchange
- 2023-11-22 MSC acknowledged at Seatrade Maritime Awards 2023
- 2023-11-21 Raquel Espinoza named FPAA 2023 Member of the Year
- 2023-11-21 USDA PACA updates
- 2023-11-21 "Twenty-five years of French authenticity and quality"