- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
APHIS streamlining approvals for imports
Expanding the use of the notice-based process will allow APHIS to be more responsive to evolving pest situations in both the United States and exporting countries while decreasing the time it takes to approve fruits and vegetables that can be safely imported into the United States.
APHIS has extended the comment period for this proposed rule by 60 days. We encourage all stakeholders to submit their comments by January 9, 2015. All comments will be considered before issuing the final rule.
Please click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-05 Lennart Nilsson elected as new President of European agri-cooperatives organisation
- 2023-12-05 Labour provider gets largest fine in Australian labour hire licencing law history
- 2023-12-01 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-01 UK Border Target Operating Model to come into effect on EU exports on January 31
- 2023-12-01 Wage bill costs and reduction to conditional grants impact agriculture
- 2023-12-01 Post-Covid, Chinese buyers and US exporters want to rebuild connections
- 2023-12-01 Biden-Harris Administration partners with producers to strengthen agricultural supply chains
- 2023-12-01 USDA Farm Labor Survey previews likely H-2A wage increases for 2024
- 2023-12-01 Malawi sends agricultural workers to Israel
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 US dollar weakens as Federal Reserve expected to cut interest rates
- 2023-11-24 Enhancing farming practices with sustainable agrivoltaic solutions
- 2023-11-24 European Commission allocates funding of almost €52 millions to Greek and Slovenian farmers
- 2023-11-23 Brussels adopts 2024 work program for food promotion
- 2023-11-20 Gujarat agri marketing board appoints new director
- 2023-11-17 "Our pool of interim managers can help solve companies' bottlenecks and peaks"