- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
To increase the possibilities of business collaboration in the digital horticultural supply chain at an international level, it has been perceived as necessary for standards and codes to be available and applicable in (and between) all countries worldwide; consequently, GREENPORT DIGITAL has become actively involved in relevant projects, both in the UN/CEFACT as well as the GS1 communities.
In the international horticultural supply chain, one of the main goals is the development and implementation of the tools necessary to exchange crop data from one grower to all partners in the supply chain, including traders, auctions, grower organisations, the processing industry and retailers, since data about yield, product quality, fertiliser treatments and crop protection and results of inspections and lab tests are of interest to all partners in the supply chain.
GREENPORT DIGITAL has taken the initiative to start up a project under the flag of UN/CEFACT to create a standard E-Fresh Crop message, which will be executed in 2015. The topic will be discussed during the 1st EU Fresh Info Round Tables under the title ‘CONNECTED CULTIVATION’.
For more info: www.frugicom.nl/euforum
More about Greenport Digital and there projects: www.tuinbouwdigitaal.net
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-28 Apple association hosts harvest wrap-up webinar
- 2023-11-24 Last chance to reserve space on the British pavilion at Fruit Logistica
- 2023-11-17 How Finnish retailers are increasing fresh produce consumption
- 2023-11-15 Macfrut Academy first video lesson to focus on potato industry
- 2023-11-13 Dole celebrates its 6th consecutive presence at CIIE
- 2023-11-10 Brazilians to discuss the use of AI in the post-harvest of fruits and vegetables
- 2023-11-08 The 5th Stone Fruit Congress brings together more than 30 experts to discuss the future of the sector
- 2023-11-08 Dubai is a hub for European technologies
- 2023-11-08 First Australian Citrus Congress focused on building profitable sector
- 2023-11-07 Horticulture: practical demonstrations in the field
- 2023-11-07 Must the promotion of fresh produce start from the production areas?
- 2023-11-03 Citrus Australia presents inaugural Australian Citrus Congress
- 2023-11-02 For rent: Building at transport zone Lake in Belgium
- 2023-10-31 "Our company will be an outstanding participant in the Morocco Berry Conference 2023"
- 2023-10-30 SE regional fruit and vegetable grower conference returns to Savannah