- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
US: High demand and higher prices for Chilean cherries
In the U.S., high demand and higher prices for the Chilean fruit. In Europe, the first prices for the Chilean supply were recorded in Holland. In the UK the first volumes from Chile and Argentina arrived this week. In Latin America, the season hasn’t started in Colombia. In Brazil, the movement is reported slow, mainly due to the high prices. In China/HK severe price adjustment for the Chilean supply.
In the U.S., lower volumes of Californian grapes are recorded and first arrivals from Peru are reported. In the European Continent, grape from Peru slowly begins its season. In the UK, grapes from Brazil and the USA are observed on the markets. In Russia, the price of the Peruvian supply increased. In Asia, the supply from USA reported higher volumes this week. In Latin America, peruvian and North American Red Globe supply is observed in Colombia. In Brazil, slow sales movements are reported for all types of fruits.
In the U.S., a higher demand than supply and steady prices are reported. In the European Continent, upward price adjustments for the southern hemisphere supply. In the UK, the argentinian supply is still dominating the market. In China/HK, a slow movement market is observed.
In the US, an unstable demand and pressure on prices is reported. In Europe, the Chilean supply continues dominating in Hass, with low volumes and price stability. In the UK, the low level of supply continues while the Northern H. supply is beginning its season.
Please click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Study looks at future of water sustainability for Yuma farming
- 2023-11-29 Around 1.1 tons of illegally imported fruit & vegetables seized in Singapore
- 2023-11-29 Russia blocks Armenian imports over ‘sanitary concerns’
- 2023-11-29 Food inflation accelerates in South Africa as fruit and vegetable costs went up in October
- 2023-11-29 Bank of Kigali advises Rwandan agri-exporters on its financial solutions
- 2023-11-29 Belgian strawberry prices crest peak
- 2023-11-29 Maharashtra and Gujarat assess crop damage due to hailstorms and unseasonal rainfall
- 2023-11-29 44% farm income drop is a serious concern, says IFA president
- 2023-11-28 Photo report: expoSE/expoDirekt trade fair duo
- 2023-11-28 Blockade of Poland-Ukraine border leads to increase in retail prices for imported goods
- 2023-11-28 Focus on agriculture in Bhutan as parties pledge new strategies
- 2023-11-28 Recycled phosphorus fertilizer reduces nutrient leaching, maintains yield
- 2023-11-28 Goulburn Valley grower abandons crop blaming high mark-ups at supermarkets
- 2023-11-28 The trade of produce and technologies with two African nations
- 2023-11-28 Flood control measures in place in Kenya as Karimenu II dam fills up
- 2023-11-28 FTAs help strengthen trade cooperation between Vietnam and Japan