- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Central Otago cherry growers expect record volumes of fruit this season
Top 5 -last month
14th to 16th November, London
Kanzi returns to BBC Good Food Show
The BBC Good Food Show comes at the start of the 10th marketing season for Kanzi.
The campaign this season titled, ‘Seductive by taste’, focuses on encouraging consumers to sample Kanzi.
Kanzi’s special flavour has its origins in juicy sweet Gala and fresh, crisp Braeburn. Visitors at Olympia will be able to taste Kanzi apple's superb, slightly tangy flavour and enjoy Kanzi’s crunch.
Visitors who immediately enjoy the fantastic apples can buy Kanzi for a special “at the show” promotional price.
In addition a competition will offer visitors at the show the chance to win a Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer.
The UK sales season started in early October and to date has been very successful and all the indications are that consumers are happy to have Kanzi on the shelves again.
Throughout the season the Kanzi promotional campaign will be offering the chance for shoppers at food markets and specially selected events across the country to taste this season’s delicious Kanzi.
The UK campaign will also feature POS actions as well as a cross media campaign including social media to our consumer.
Across Europe Kanzi is boosted by a bold campaign to convey a unified message.
Kanzi is in the top three of the world biggest apple brands and celebrating its 10th sales season anniversary. The crunchy apple has been available in all major supermarkets and selected greengrocers since 2006. Kanzi is grown and cared for in 10 countries around the world, including the UK, and available year round. The specially selected orchards guarantee the homogeneous Kanzi quality. From blossom to picking and packing, care and attentions is lavished on each Kanzi.
For further information, please contact :
• At GKE NV: Urs T. Luder +32 477 94 80 66
• At Adrian Scripps Ltd: James Simpson, +44 189 283 2406
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-22 EPC Leadership Class to attend Cornell program at New York Produce Show
- 2022-11-21 Date grower-shipper brings latest products to New York Produce Show
- 2022-11-21 Pulsed Electric Field (PEF) systems for large, peeled and unpeeled potatoes
- 2022-11-21 “Water, energy and food sovereignty at the heart of medFEL 2023”
- 2022-11-18 Engels Machines at the ExpoSE 2022 fair in Karlsruhe, Germany
- 2022-11-16 "Focus on the future of horticulture" defining theme of IPM Essen
- 2022-11-16 Mini symposium on grape quality to take place on the 2nd of December
- 2022-11-16 Creating value with less: a hot theme at Global Berry Congress 2022
- 2022-11-14 Mushroom Days will be from May 10 to 12, 2023
- 2022-11-14 Salobrena will host the First Andalusian Subtropical Fair
- 2022-11-11 Morocco Foodex aims to conquer the British market
- 2022-11-11 New trends, innovations, and chain take center stage at Global Berry Congress
- 2022-11-07 Photo report Asia Fruit Logistica 2022
- 2022-11-04 Bolivia for the World business meetings 8-25 November 2022
- 2022-11-04 Ecuador is making moves to become more competitive in Asia
- 2022-11-04 Innovations and trends at IFPA
- 2022-11-04 International Agroferomonas and Biological Control Days