- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
A new range of telescopic elevators for high working speed
This new generation has been designed around three major axes : performance, robustness and simplicity of use. These telescopic elevators are perfectly suitable for handling potatoes, wheat and corn.
These new telescopic elevators stand out from competition thanks to a frame with a short and robust undercarriage. This particular construction allows a large clear space at the elevator and can support a significant workload. The new “V” design in the band and the fact it is driven by an electric drum motor located on the top end of the elevator (no risk of oil leak on the heap) make it possible to constantly maximize the working speed. The rotation, on the other hand, is carried out thanks to a powerful hydraulic motor (gear wheel) for smooth and comfortable operation.
Ergonomics has also been improved thanks to the MAGELIS touch screen allowing a very easy and intuitive use of the elevator. The different working modes, manual or automatic, are now accessible in a few seconds for a maximal efficiency.
This new range of telescopic elevators, available in 14, 18 and 22 m long and 800 and 1000 mm wide, will be presented during the 2014 INTERPOM exhibition in Belgium.
For more information:
Tel : +33 6 44 16 10 66
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Automation should alleviate harvest labor shortages in Australia
- 2023-11-27 The world's first self-cleaning and self-sanitizing juicer
- 2023-11-27 "We're in Colombia to promote our extraction systems for avocado oil"
- 2023-11-24 UK robotics innovator signs $47 million US deal
- 2023-11-24 Researchers continue to find new applications for Agtech device
- 2023-11-23 "Quality of product has improved, as there is less handling compared to manual operation"
- 2023-11-22 New solution adds value and ease to machine-harvested blueberries
- 2023-11-17 New tech brings sustainable water efficiency to stone fruit grower
- 2023-11-16 How the latest packaging solutions help citrus packaging companies improve their profitability
- 2023-11-15 New features introduced for rotary sizing and grading systems
- 2023-11-15 New line for delicate fresh produce items introduced
- 2023-11-15 A multi-product sorter with AI capabilities and low operating costs
- 2023-11-14 "Greater chance and more frequent frost in Europe drives demand for our machines"
- 2023-11-13 "There is a need to reduce the material used for packaging"
- 2023-11-10 Aigen's $12 mln Series A unleashes True-Solar Agriculture Robots
- 2023-11-09 Fruit flies might be key to building resiliency in autonomous robots