- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Asparagus growers in Peru switching over to grapes and berries
"After an average annual growth rate of 12%, the export of asparagus from Peru is expected to see a slight decline in 2014 and 2015," reports the Peruvian news agency 'Andina'. According to estimates from 'Scotiabank', the 2014 Peruvian asparagus export will yield 570 million American dollars, 5% less than in 2013. In 2015 it is expected that the export value will fall by roughly another 2%.
"Right now sales are satisfactory, although the prices have fallen a bit and we have a few logistical problems. We are mainly dependent upon two air carriers, and one of them has limited their services because they have decided to deliver an alternative freight as they pay better," says Ramon Aparcana from Peak Quality.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 “This could be the dream table grape season for us in Ica”
- 2023-12-06 Are orange candy melons the future of the melon category?
- 2023-12-06 Strawberry prices surge again, exceeding 10 euros per kilo
- 2023-12-06 Southern African blueberry industry set to recover
- 2023-12-06 Grape storage volumes down compared to last year
- 2023-12-06 Anticipated apple exports from Brazil fall short
- 2023-12-06 GI certification helps strawberry growers boost income
- 2023-12-06 "Our stocks of apples sold out about a month ago"
- 2023-12-06 Bayer’s 5th winter melon week was driven by portfolio and strategic marketing solutions
- 2023-12-05 New marketing strategies proposed to strengthen British Columbia apple industry
- 2023-12-05 Chinese company plans to import Cambodian fruit
- 2023-12-05 “Journey of Italian and Mexican innovation and collaboration led to birth of new berry varieties”
- 2023-12-05 Stocks of Portuguese apples already reaching low point
- 2023-12-05 "Healthy grape sales despite high prices"
- 2023-12-05 Brewery incorporates local produce into beverages
- 2023-12-05 Apples and Poland? A perfect combination