- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- PHOTO REPORT: Fruit Attraction 2022
- South African port strike: "Brace for a minimum one week strike, probably longer"
- Australia: 300 tons of oranges dumped due to wet weather, export troubles and labor shortage
- Increasing import and logistics costs weigh on the mind of importers
- Grapes grown especially for the Asian markets
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
Inependent freight agent for perishables
René Vissers: the director of IPHandlers
Left: Products can be cooled right after arriving in one of the three vacuum-coolers
Right: Rene Vissers
"After a successful start we would like to keep developing the organization, and expand. We provide a specific set of services for all our clients. At IPHandlers we have access to 10,000 square meters of cooled, conditioned premises adjacent to Schiphol airport, and near the A4 and A9. Along with the conditioned cooling rooms we also have access to 3 vacuum-coolers, where we can re-cool 24 tons of products within one hour," says Rene.
"We can receive and handle both import and export shipments, where we can organize transport, storage and all customs facilities. If our clients want to receive guests or are searching for a meeting room close to Schiphol, we can offer that as well. To sum it all up: whether it is about our products or our clients, everyone is at home here," says Rene.
For more information:
Tel: +31 (0)297 747 200
Fax: +31 (0)297 500 715
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-07 'Farmland continues to act as a strong hedge against inflation'
- 2022-10-07 Lamb Weston reports fiscal first quarter 2023 results
- 2022-10-07 Merchant of San Francisco Market expands business space
- 2022-10-07 "Our location between the Rhine-Ruhr area and the Cologne area is the key to success"
- 2022-10-06 Rotunda Capital Partners completes the sale of FreshEdge
- 2022-10-06 Tanimura & Antle announces sales department promotions
- 2022-10-06 Nearly 6,000 solar panels ensures energy-neutral process at Dutch wholesaler
- 2022-10-06 France: Merger of Agrial and Natura’Pro
- 2022-10-06 "Thanks to the move, we have been able to expand not just our capacity, but the diversity of our offer as well"
- 2022-10-06 Frutura Obst und Gemüse is "Austria's Best Managed Company 2022"
- 2022-10-06 Azora Group expands into agriculture with ISFA stake purchase
- 2022-10-06 Nocera, Inc. and VIE Meixin Institutional Food Development Co. enter into distribution agreement with Farmers Vending Machine Co. Ltd.
- 2022-10-05 McCain Foods and McCain Foundation donate 2 million dollars to support Hurricane Fiona relief efforts in Atlantic Canada
- 2022-10-05 No serious injuries following ammonia leak at Simplot potato plant
- 2022-10-05 New West Coast retail consultant for National Mango Board
- 2022-10-05 Investment firm acquires majority stake in Sunrise Produce
- 2022-10-05 New co-CEO for Dutch exporter
- 2022-10-05 SEPC welcomes new Chairman of the Board
- 2022-10-05 Fourayes acquisition ensures fruitful future for Puratos UK
- 2022-10-05 Pinduoduo's '10 Billion Agriculture Initiative' supports research breakthroughs in high-tech wheat