- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Herbert brings washers & driers to Interpom
Interpom Primeurs is the leading indoor trade fair for the potato sector in Europe, and Herbert will be joining hundreds of exhibitors from all across the continent. The company will be exhibiting an example of their 4 metre auger-based barrel washer and a new sponge drier at the event this year.
Herbert manufactures a range of barrel washers in mild steel and stainless steel with highly efficient water recycling and sludge removal systems and with the capacity to clean up to 50 tonnes of potatoes per hour. They have recently supplied their biggest ever washer, a 6m machine able to handle 75 tonnes per hour, to a customer in New York State.
Herbert’s sponge roller dryers use sponge discs or felt rollers to absorb moisture from potatoes and other crops with optional pintle de-watering rollers to remove excess water at the feed in end. A soft start system prevents premature wear of the drive system historically associated with continuous stop / start of the dryer and a simple single chain drive system reduces downtime associated with short linked chain drives under load failing.
Mark Verschuren of Herbert BV in Eindhoven said: “Interpom is always an important and successful show for Herbert. This year’s theme is ‘Together for a sustainable growth’. The three key pillars of sustainability are People, Planet and Profit, and Herbert has a strategy throughout the company of designing and manufacturing systems that enable our customers run their businesses sustainably, from reducing crop wastage and recycling water to using motors that consume minimum energy.
“We are looking forward to the show and presenting our products to customers old and new.”
Herbert will be located at stand no 199.
For more information:
Tel: +(31) 40 20 10 434
Tel: +44 (0)1945 430666
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Automation should alleviate harvest labor shortages in Australia
- 2023-11-27 The world's first self-cleaning and self-sanitizing juicer
- 2023-11-27 "We're in Colombia to promote our extraction systems for avocado oil"
- 2023-11-24 UK robotics innovator signs $47 million US deal
- 2023-11-24 Researchers continue to find new applications for Agtech device
- 2023-11-23 "Quality of product has improved, as there is less handling compared to manual operation"
- 2023-11-22 New solution adds value and ease to machine-harvested blueberries
- 2023-11-17 New tech brings sustainable water efficiency to stone fruit grower
- 2023-11-16 How the latest packaging solutions help citrus packaging companies improve their profitability
- 2023-11-15 New features introduced for rotary sizing and grading systems
- 2023-11-15 New line for delicate fresh produce items introduced
- 2023-11-15 A multi-product sorter with AI capabilities and low operating costs
- 2023-11-14 "Greater chance and more frequent frost in Europe drives demand for our machines"
- 2023-11-13 "There is a need to reduce the material used for packaging"
- 2023-11-10 Aigen's $12 mln Series A unleashes True-Solar Agriculture Robots
- 2023-11-09 Fruit flies might be key to building resiliency in autonomous robots