- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Ruby Fresh showcase new JEWELS Grab-N-Go Aril Cups
Ruby Fresh is showcasing their entire new line of Ruby Fresh JEWELS Grab-N-Go Pomegranate Aril Cups at this year’s PMA Fresh Summit booth 602. The JEWELS cups are one of 20 products that have been selected as a finalist for the 2014 PMA Impact Award: Excellence in Packaging.
These new products are available in convenient 4 and 5.3 oz. Grab-N-Go snack cups in handy 2-pack and 4-pack options. Ruby Fresh JEWELS Aril Cups will make it a breeze to take the sweet and tangy arils anywhere. The re-sealable lid allows for on-the-go snacking, perfect for adults and kids alike.
“We are so incredibly excited to be releasing our complete line of JEWELS Grab-N-Go Pomegranate Aril Cups just in time for this year’s PMA Fresh Summit,” says David Anthony, Domestic Sales for Ruby Fresh. “The complete line of JEWELS snack cups are an impressive addition to our product offering. The positive response we are receiving is overwhelming.”
Ruby Fresh is serving up samples of yoghurt and granola parfaits topped with Ruby Fresh Pomegranate Arils to kick-start each day at PMA. To show the versatility and curb the afternoon munchies, attendees can also taste a satisfying guacamole with a pomegranate twist.
In addition to the JEWELS Pomegranate Aril Cups, Ruby Fresh will also be showing their new 2 oz. aril cups designed specifically for school lunch programs. From these 2 oz. snack cups to the 16 oz. foodservice packs, Ruby Fresh Pomegranate Arils are available in a variety of pack styles and sizes.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (559) 933-0340
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Peru projects $260m in business deals for fruit & veg sector from PMA
- 2017-10-31 "Our momentum continues to move forward"
- 2017-10-30 Fresh Summit exhibitors donate more than 312,000 pounds of fresh produce
- 2017-10-27 Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers' JUICI™ apple sees increased US interest
- 2017-10-26 Jin Ju Wilder ‘humbled & eager’ to lead 2017-2018 PMA Board of Directors
- 2017-10-25 Innovations at PMA: American growers get extra value from their product
- 2017-10-24 Fresh Summit exhibitors earn honors
- 2017-10-20 Emerson launches new brand and shipment tracking app
- 2017-10-20 Preparing for new leadership West Pak Avocado debuts new campaign
- 2017-10-20 Children given final call on Sensory Experience Contest winners at PMA
- 2017-10-19 Sunkist citrus season begins at 2017 PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Guatemala will showcase its agricultural exports at the PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Seasonal quartet of juices featured at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Oneonta’s JUICI™ apple to show star power at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Guatemala increases number of delegates by 75% to 80 members
- 2017-10-18 Wonderful Brands unite at PMA Fresh Summit