- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- PHOTO REPORT: Fruit Attraction 2022
- South African port strike: "Brace for a minimum one week strike, probably longer"
- Australia: 300 tons of oranges dumped due to wet weather, export troubles and labor shortage
- Increasing import and logistics costs weigh on the mind of importers
- Grapes grown especially for the Asian markets
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
Controversy due to environmental issues
Costa Rican pineapples, environmental tragedy or political hostage?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-06 "Good start of Peruvian blueberry campaign in Europe"
- 2022-10-06 Davao Department Of Agriculture predicts great demand for local durian variety on Chinese market
- 2022-10-05 Demand for papayas has slowed down
- 2022-10-05 Bahia: Value of fruit culture reaches r$ 4.5 billion
- 2022-10-05 Port of Pecém resumed fruit exports to Spain and Italy
- 2022-10-05 Global avocado demand still creates business opportunities in Africa
- 2022-10-05 Chance of winning an Avocado-Rams custom electric vehicle
- 2022-10-04 "Roasted lemon caviar powder is a unique product in the world which we make using different varieties that we grow"
- 2022-10-04 Increase in volumes expected for the Kiwi Passion Consortium
- 2022-10-03 "The consumer deserves to eat an exceptional avocado and not a mediocre fruit at an unjustifiable price"
- 2022-10-03 "Hi-technology gives us a competitive position on the global market”
- 2022-10-03 Producers have accomplished growing kiwi outside its growing area for the first time
- 2022-10-03 Peru: Ancash region food exports amounted to 206 million dollars between January and July
- 2022-10-03 Inflation, high shipping rates squeeze profit margins of Costa Rican pineapples
- 2022-10-03 Italian season Rojo Brillante persimmon is about to start
- 2022-10-03 Pomegranate season has been underway for a month in Italy
- 2022-09-30 Mexican avocados still a multi-billion dollar hit in the US
- 2022-09-30 Cerrado should become Brazil's fruit growing hub
- 2022-09-30 “Demand for pomegranates is at a higher level than last year”
- 2022-09-30 Salento Bio boasts 150 hectares of organic prickly pears