- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Marco systems can give 30% more fresh cut productivity
A system like this is ideal for the fresh-cut industry because by deskilling the manual packing process, measuring individual packer performance productivity can be increased by up to 30% and giveaway/overpack will be virtually eliminated.
This increased efficiency may manifest itself in terms of improvements in pack house throughput, reduction in labour overheads or improved labour deployment. Other savings can be made in terms of reduced training requirements. Savings start from the minute the YCM system is turned on and return on investment is typically a few months or within one season.
Significant reductions in over-pack and waste represent a large saving. In parallel the system provides the ability to control and monitor large bodies of relatively low-skilled labour. This provides performance accountability for each and every operator, representing an important saving to businesses. For companies airfreighting goods long distances, reducing giveaway can have a major impact on their freight costs.
Marco has just launched a series of free guide books which discuss all the major challenges facing modern pack houses and how these can be overcome with tried and tested techniques. They include system endorsements from leading figures in the global fresh produce arena.
To order these guide books just email:
Becky.Hart@Marco.co.uk with company details citing which of the following guides you require:
• Excellence in Vegetable Packing
• Excellence in Salads and Herb Packing
• Excellence in Grape Packing
• Excellence in Berry Packing
• Excellence in Tomato Packing
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-31 "Aphids are still leading growers to the pepper washer"
- 2023-03-31 Mondi and ATS-Tanner launch paper band for food bundles and multipacks
- 2023-03-30 Fischbein International and Votech expand manufacturing footprint in Reusel, The Netherlands
- 2023-03-30 Innovative technologies for post-harvest treatment in the post-Covid era
- 2023-03-29 Will paper packaging be capable of replacing plastic?
- 2023-03-28 "The market is ready for optical sorting"
- 2023-03-27 Innovative concepts for closing and labeling of fruit and vegetable trays
- 2023-03-24 Silafrica discusses best packaging options
- 2023-03-23 UK’s Muddy Machines to offer robotic harvesting as a service
- 2023-03-23 Sustainable packaging should be based on realistic, fair and feasible targets for environmental impact reduction
- 2023-03-22 WRAP to encourage retailers to sell fruit and veg loose
- 2023-03-21 French mushroom specialist invests in Ishida technology
- 2023-03-20 Remach appointment strengthens Haith’s European presence
- 2023-03-17 Wicketed bagger is the solution for smaller produce
- 2023-03-17 “The main reason projects fail to reach the predicted ROI, is that there has not been enough time put into planning"
- 2023-03-16 New cherry production line launched in Washington