- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Sam Agri taking steps to capture fresh cut fruit, vegetable market
The company doubled its production capacity recently to gear up for the increased product demand and is now equipped to produce more than 15 MT of fresh pomegranate arils per week, i.e 600 MT per year, apart from establishing an exclusive facility to produce fresh cut coconut chunks
While the primary focus of Sam Agri continues to be the well-established European and American markets for fresh-cut and prepared fruit, the Company is also exploring the market potential of fast emerging Asian markets like China and India, with a special focus on the Far East and South East Asian markets like Hong Kong and Singapore, with its existing product range.
The continued R & D efforts of the company is expected to add few more fresh cut products to their product range, as India’s rich and varied climatic zones provide a huge potential for a wide-range of fruits to be produced. The company would like to replicate the success it achieved by being a pioneer in 365-day supply of Pomegranate Arils to other fresh cut products as well.
For more information:
Sam Agritech Limited
Tel: +91 40 27906577
Fax: +91 40 27902174
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-31 "Aphids are still leading growers to the pepper washer"
- 2023-03-31 Mondi and ATS-Tanner launch paper band for food bundles and multipacks
- 2023-03-30 Fischbein International and Votech expand manufacturing footprint in Reusel, The Netherlands
- 2023-03-30 Innovative technologies for post-harvest treatment in the post-Covid era
- 2023-03-29 Will paper packaging be capable of replacing plastic?
- 2023-03-28 "The market is ready for optical sorting"
- 2023-03-27 Innovative concepts for closing and labeling of fruit and vegetable trays
- 2023-03-24 Silafrica discusses best packaging options
- 2023-03-23 UK’s Muddy Machines to offer robotic harvesting as a service
- 2023-03-23 Sustainable packaging should be based on realistic, fair and feasible targets for environmental impact reduction
- 2023-03-22 WRAP to encourage retailers to sell fruit and veg loose
- 2023-03-21 French mushroom specialist invests in Ishida technology
- 2023-03-20 Remach appointment strengthens Haith’s European presence
- 2023-03-17 Wicketed bagger is the solution for smaller produce
- 2023-03-17 “The main reason projects fail to reach the predicted ROI, is that there has not been enough time put into planning"
- 2023-03-16 New cherry production line launched in Washington