- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Aurora™ Bites Mini Peppers & Beefsteak Slicer Tomatoes
Pure Flavor® is unveiling new and improved Eco-friendly packaging
These new designs adhere to the central design elements that formed the bedrock of the previous design. In the new version everything from its colours to the layout is more dynamic and vibrant. Pure Flavor’s new design packaging is ready to roll out as early as January 2014.
The new and improved Aurora™ Bites Mini Peppers program features a more environmentally friendly packaging by reducing 25% of plastic usage from industry standard while presenting 3 rotating eye catching suggestive recipes for consumers. The new package material uses minimal plastic with the ability to strengthen banner handle to hold/carry large packs as well as improved display abilities by providing a premium packaging look and feel.
The Beefsteak Slicer Tomatoes features a colour selection that gives a high contrast for tomatoes. More environmentally friendly, the item reduces 30% of paper usage with 3 rotating eye catching suggestive recipes for consumers.
Along with the new features on both new products, a QR code is provided to connect the consumers to our Pure Kitchen Cooking Blog for more suggestive cooking options and recipes. Communication portals are also listed to enhance consumer communication.
For more information:
Pure Flavor® Team
Phone: +1 519-326-8444
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-28 New cling film technology provides certified recyclable alternative to PVC films
- 2023-11-23 European growers turn to foldable crates to address economic and environmental challenges
- 2023-11-23 AREFLH reacts to the European Parliament vote on packaging
- 2023-11-23 Zero Waste Europe criticizes European Parliament’s vote on the PPWR
- 2023-11-22 "There will be no regression to classic plastic packaging"
- 2023-11-21 'Without packaging, the risk of contamination increases'
- 2023-11-20 'Proposed mandatory reuse rules jeopardising world’s best recycling system"
- 2023-11-20 "Flexibility and stability in transportation"
- 2023-11-20 Europe wants to save the planet, but its share of plastic pollution is only 5 percent
- 2023-11-17 "Packaging regulations should be agreed upon, not imposed from above"
- 2023-11-15 Japan focuses on food safety with packaged fresh produce
- 2023-11-15 What will the war on plastic cost the fresh produce industry?
- 2023-11-14 "This machine should boost top-sealed cardboard trays"
- 2023-11-14 A smart solution for packing small fruits and mushrooms
- 2023-11-13 Concern about national regulations on packaging and the proposed community regulation
- 2023-11-08 More and more innovations in advanced packaging